PDA

View Full Version : good heavey armor greeves

halocombat4ever
08-20-2002, 06:08 PM
are ther any good greeves and paldruns for heavy armor other than ebony i havent seen ne dagric armor yet and i have been ****ed of that i cant find ne thing:eek:

mticha_21
08-20-2002, 06:15 PM
u can get daedric greaves at the dren plantation which i think are the best gradeves...

vamp
08-20-2002, 08:59 PM
daedri greaves are best. The only set of daedric pauldrins are on divayeth fyr.

halocombat4ever
08-20-2002, 10:37 PM
divayeyeth fyr ?????? what are you talking about

BullitNC
08-20-2002, 11:09 PM
Daedric armor and weapons are the best. If you max out your heavy armor skill, I think the daedric stuff gives an armor rating of around 277 points or so. One problem, you better have your strength at 100, Daedric stuff is HEAVY. I think the full armor if you wanted to wear it is about 250+ pounds. Divayith Fyr has the only complete set of daedric armor in the game. He has the only pauldrons I think. He is the wizard in the top of the tower in Tel Fyr, west of Sadrith Mora. The only way to get his armor is to kill him. Don't rush into it. If you plan to complete the main quest, you'll need him later. If you haven't "needed" his services yet, don't kill him. But you can steal from him, he doesn't care, really, you can take a lot of his really nice stuff right in front of him, he allows it. Go to his chambers, and rack up on some nice goodies.
*Spoilers Possible*
He has an enchanted mace called "Scourge" that's real nice in a chest in his room. If you can open a 100 lock, it's all yours. Right outside his room is a closet with a 100 lock. Inside it is one of the most useful pieces of armor in the game. It's called Cuirass of Savior's Hide. It's a light cuirass, enchanted with "Resist Majicka 60%". This pairs up nicely with the Boots of Blinding Speed. He has a locked box on his shelf, open it and take the amulet inside. Equip it in your menu, and if you can fight well, follow the on scren directions. The amulet will wisk you away to fight a Dremora Lord in a closed shrine. Beware, he has a NASTY weapon called a Daedric crescent. It paralyzes and destroys armor. If you beat him, you get the Crescent, and you're wisked back to whereever you were when you equiped the amulet. The Crescent is very valuable, and a one of a kind weapon.

By the way, I'm new here. Hello.

halocombat4ever
08-20-2002, 11:32 PM
hey new guy thanks for the tips my guy is almost perfect except for the greeves i am un tuch able i thought that divayith fry was a place i hope u like trhis place and my spelling errors

vamp
08-21-2002, 12:40 PM
divayeth fyr is a powerful wizard in tel fyr, his lair. You go there for the main quest so dont kill him.

halocombat4ever
08-21-2002, 12:45 PM
once he cind of heals your curse then can u kill him or is the only way is to decentergreat his armor

vamp
08-21-2002, 03:25 PM
either way, after you pass the part in the main quest where you go see him you can kill him. He is quite strong though, almost as strong as dagoth ur. I distigrated his armor before I got to him during the main quest.