PDA

View Full Version : What Shall we do with all the stuff?

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 01:27 AM
Maaan.... exploring the land day and night you run throuhg a lot of expensive stuff more than 10K.....maaan how can we sell sumthin like 8with 4 zeros........or 120000...maaan money is pretty but if I have a Ferrarie dealer ship and no customers for 5 years....damn, You can call me a clown:)

shrew king
08-21-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
Maaan.... exploring the land day and night you run throuhg a lot of expensive stuff more than 10K.....maaan how can we sell sumthin like 8with 4 zeros........or 120000...maaan money is pretty but if I have a Ferrarie dealer ship and no customers for 5 years....damn, You can call me a clown:)

Sorry but that made no sense.

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

Sorry but that made no sense.
Ha Ha Ha......in another words how can I sell things that have a value like 40000 Gp and higher.....I am talking about big numbers... :-)

BullitNC
08-21-2002, 01:43 AM
Start small. Sell all the lower value things first, things with a value under $10,000 to mudcrab, and things under $5,000 to creeper. What works really well with creeper is ebony bracers and 6th house bell hammers, they are worth $5,000 each. A bunch of ebony weapons are worth $10,000 each, and those work well with mudcrab. If you've got some cash, buy as much of the items that are under the sellers daily allowance, 5,000 or 10,000. Then, when he has a bunch of YOUR money, sell him your high dollar stuff. Then when you've drained the funds back from him, rest, and sell him back the 5,000-10,000 stuff you bought from him.

Example: You've got a daedric weapon worth $40,000. Mudcrab has $10,000. If you've already sold him a few ebony swords, you can buy them back at $10,000 each. Buy 3 of them. Now mudcrab has $40,000. Sell him the daedric sword for 40,000. Then rest 24 hours. He now has 10,000 again. Sell him the ebony swords back at 10,000 each until you've sold it all back to him. It seems tedious, and you might invest 20 minutes in these sessions, but it's the only way. I've gone to mudcrab overencvumbered with 2000 pounds of stuff. And walked away with over 800,000 profit from these trading sessions. You can buy some serious enchantments with that kind of money.

vamp
08-21-2002, 12:32 PM
I sell daedric dai katanas to creeper all the time.

Johny.
08-21-2002, 05:16 PM
ya... if u go to the creeper the best place to rest is on the balcony like right behind him... it says sleeping here is illegal... but none of the guards can see u... it is a hell of a lot easier than going to the country side to sleep!!

-Johny.

Plewis
08-21-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by vamp

how many daedric dai-katanas have you come across?:confused:

vamp
08-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Johny.
ya... if u go to the creeper the best place to rest is on the balcony like right behind him... it says sleeping here is illegal... but none of the guards can see u... it is a hell of a lot easier than going to the country side to sleep!!

-Johny.
you dont actually sleep if it says its illegal. If you look at the bottom of the screen it will say wait. You can wait anywhere if you want to past time but you cant gain any health back.
I have come across about 8 or so daedric dai katanas.

shrew king
08-21-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Plewis

how many daedric dai-katanas have you come across?:confused:

if you ever find daedra lords and you can kill one then do it and they usually have some good daedric weapon. I have 2 battle axes, 2 warhammers, 3 regular axes, 5 katanas, 2 dai-katanas, 1 wakashazi, 4 daggers, 2 longswords, and numerous other daedric things, I have found most of them on daedric lords.

Johny.
08-21-2002, 08:01 PM
ok... true u aren't sleeping... My bad! but it does allows u to wait the necessary time so the creeper can regenerate his money... thnx vamp for the correction!

shrew king
08-21-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Johny.
ok... true u aren't sleeping... My bad! but it does allows u to wait the necessary time so the creeper can regenerate his money... thnx vamp for the correction!

i think he was trying to tell you there is no need to go to the balcony, just wait right by the creeper for 24 hours and he has his money back.

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 08:50 PM
Yo Vamp....Talking about The mudcrab and the spell of "Mark X ".... How many ones can you cast in this game.....?:cool:

shrew king
08-21-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

Yo Vamp....Talking about The mudcrab and the spell of "Mark X ".... How many ones can you cast in this game.....?:cool:

you can only mark one spot, thats why i dont use the crab, after you recall to him you have to walk back to vivec, and from there go to where you want. The creeper has booze anyways, what more could you want!:D

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:26 AM
I marked the ghorak manor when I was low on cash, so I could just recall with all my loot and sell it. Then go to wherever I want easily. You dont really have to mark the mudcrab location. It takes about a half hour to sell daedric dai katanas. You have to buy 115K worth of stuff, sell the katana then the other 115K worth of stuff.
Do you mean how many I can cast for the effect it has or how many times I can cast it before I run out of magicka?

Black_Tek
08-23-2002, 01:46 AM
I marked the ghorak manor when I was low on cash, so I could just recall with all my loot and sell it. Then go to wherever I want easily. You dont really have to mark the mudcrab location. It takes about a half hour to sell daedric dai katanas. You have to buy 115K worth of stuff, sell the katana then the other 115K worth of stuff.
Do you mean how many I can cast for the effect it has or how many times I can cast it before I run out of magicka?
Naah....I mean how many marks can you use in the game?:cool:

Terminator
08-23-2002, 05:49 AM
First, you can turn off the auto save function when you rest. By doing so, you can rest 24 hours in about 2 - 3 seconds.

Second, if you make your mark at the mudcrab, you can use a Divine Intervention spell which will take you outside the shrine at Ebonheart. If you're not a mage or your Mysticism is low, you may want to hold off going to the Mudcrab until you find an Amulet of Divine Intervention.

Third, you can sell to both the Mudcrab and the creeper at a 1% premium. So, if you have something worth 40,000 Drakes, you can sell it for 40,400.

And finally, you can kill the Orcs at Ghorak's Manor without recourse. Then, you can legally rest in the bed/bedrolls located by Creeper.

vamp
08-23-2002, 12:27 PM
No dont kill the orc on the top floor unless you already have goldbrand.

Terminator
08-23-2002, 12:37 PM
No dont kill the orc on the top floor unless you already have goldbrand.

Good point. But you can kill all of the others and legally sleep in any of the beds.:cool:

Black_Tek
08-23-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Terminator

Good point. But you can kill all of the others and legally sleep in any of the beds.:cool:
Maaan I ask my self 100 times before killing any one in this game...I have the armorer place beside Ghorak Manor as a resident...