PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 01:53 AM
Is it possible to join another Great House after you become a Councilman....in another words a master? and thanxxx

Jarvis
08-21-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
Is it possible to join another Great House after you become a Councilman....in another words a master? and thanxxx

yeah. go kill the dude in the plantation and you can join hhallu after another house. orvis dren is his name i believe, dude with all the guards and daedric crap in his house. go talk to the f_ag in vivec after you do it and he'll let you in

-jarvis

Johny.
08-21-2002, 11:36 AM
ok... i heard about that.. but only after joining Hlallu... is it still possible for me to join say Redoran even though i am currently Horrator and Grand Master of Hlallu?

vamp
08-21-2002, 12:11 PM
after you kill dren go talk to his brother duke dren in ebonheart.

Johny: No you can only join 1 house unless you use this trick to get into hiaalu

Johny.
08-21-2002, 12:14 PM
ok... thnx vamp! for a future game... are the other houses better than hlallu in terms of missions or strongholds? I am a lvl 65 Redguard Warrior with a bit magician in me... and have almost all mjr/mnr stats maxed...

vamp
08-21-2002, 12:25 PM
hlallu stronghold is the best in terms of location. But I dont like strongholds, to much work. I just kill the occupant and its mine, for a regular manor. I havent done much missions for houses but the televanni missions suck, there too easy. Hlallu missions are good and ive heard that redoran missions are good also.

Johny.
08-21-2002, 12:29 PM
ya... good point... it was lots of work! I also have a house in Balmore, Ra'Virr the trader.. my whole top story i had littered with my weapons... main floor was all my scrolls and books... and the shevles help my excess armour and magic shoit!

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis

yeah. go kill the dude in the plantation and you can join hhallu after another house. orvis dren is his name i believe, dude with all the guards and daedric crap in his house. go talk to the f_ag in vivec after you do it and he'll let you in

-jarvis
Thanx maaaan....You are the #1 Stana.........You are the Emperor.......and Shrew is the King....

elitewp
08-21-2002, 09:19 PM
House Hlaalu?

I gave my land deed and construction permit to the dude in Balmora. I am supposed to check back with him in a few days. Well a few days have passed and he still says building should begin soon. Do I need to do anything else? Or should I wait?

Where will the stronghold be located?

-EW

Edit: Nevermind. Journal was just updated.