PDA

View Full Version : The Seven Graces

shrew king
08-21-2002, 02:14 AM
I am stuck trying to find the shrine near ghostgate, anyone who knows where this is post here, it is the seventh pilgrimage you have to do for the temple.

Anyone who wants to post here and ask about the temple quests ill help you out, once i find the 7th shrine ill be doing the quests and ill be able to help you guys out with questions.

Jarvis
08-21-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
I am stuck trying to find the shrine near ghostgate, anyone who knows where this is post here, it is the seventh pilgrimage you have to do for the temple.

Anyone who wants to post here and ask about the temple quests ill help you out, once i find the 7th shrine ill be doing the quests and ill be able to help you guys out with questions.

very simple. head to ghostgate, go through the gate into red mountain, go up the hill a bit and you'll see a path leading off to the right after like 20 seconds or something. it's really close.

follow that path to the east and you'll find the shrine.

-jarvis

elitewp
08-21-2002, 01:40 PM
I spent a week trying to find that damn shrine. It is very close to the ghostgate entrance.

Note: drop your grand soul gems, especially the ones that contain souls before clicking on the shrine. The shrine seems to favor your most expensive soul gems.

-EW

shrew king
08-21-2002, 04:40 PM
I have searched for awhile and I did find a path leading east, but then it soons turns south, is this the right path?

elitewp
08-21-2002, 05:53 PM
right when you enter take the north east path...it is real close. up the hill...if you think you have gone too far you probably have...

-EW

shrew king
08-22-2002, 11:00 PM
Ok, im on the third quest now and i cant find the person who is spreading disease in Vivec, help would be appreciated as to her whereabouts.