PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they should incorporate cheats in every game???

consolegamer
08-21-2002, 08:29 AM
Sometimes I just don't have time to go through a game and check out all the neat stuff. I actually took back games that were hard and had no cheat codes. I think they should at least give an option to use them if needed. Not everybody has time or patience to go through a huge game.:confused:

xboxtito
08-21-2002, 08:50 AM
no. that will take the fun out of the game. By games being hard thats good b/c u will keep playing the sh** out of it

Whisper
08-21-2002, 09:02 AM
every game should have cheat codes implicated... it does add a bit more play time afte you beat the game... you know much I played Goldeneye on N64 because it was just fun to blow people up?

Dre
08-21-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
every game should have cheat codes implicated... it does add a bit more play time afte you beat the game... you know much I played Goldeneye on N64 because it was just fun to blow people up?

I agree! I'd actually start playing Hunter again if there was an infinite ammo cheat...

Whisper
08-21-2002, 09:26 AM
me too! once i beat hunter, that was it for me.. one time rental.. but if there was an infininte ammo cheat, I might rent it again, or even buy it...

it justs add another dimension that some gamers like... and gamers that dont like them... dont turn them on :)

and that would be...

***20 to go***

Toonz
08-21-2002, 07:59 PM
Yup all games should have cheats. Just cuz they are there does not mean you have to use them. I really enjoy them for rental games. If I rent a game like Amped for ex. I don't wanna be limited to just a few courses and boards and such. I wanna unlock it all and play. I took PRG to my friends and it really sucked cuz none of the cars were unlocked. Luckily there was code to unlock them all.

EHWfedPres
08-21-2002, 08:38 PM
it all depends on the game you are talking about. Infinite health and ammo and conviction in Hunter would have my full attention for quiet some time. Free Roam in Wreckless would be mighty fun. But certain games dont need cheats...like fps games, or wrestling games.