PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the 3rd mail has arrived

Batman2372
08-21-2002, 11:05 AM
Reports are starting to come in that the 3rd and Final email for the Xbox Live Beta Testers are coming in. Check out this forum (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20567) and see what you think.

As of 11:05 am, I still don't have it.

Casper
08-21-2002, 11:28 AM
I got it and have already ordered everything :)

UltimateAg
08-21-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by casper

You don't have to reply to every single d@mn thread about this you know! We all know you got it. I hate you and everyone else that got picked!

*don't mind me, I'm just the sore loser that hasn't received his beta tester email yet.:)

Koolice98
08-21-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by casper

i got it too, ain't it sweet???????

Professor Kaos
08-21-2002, 12:38 PM
god this ****es me off soo ****in much, my summer as of now was a complete waste of readin everything i could and checkin my email every 20minutests, i could have done somtin constructvie, like build a lemonaid stand:D

Spades
08-21-2002, 01:01 PM
i made it, i got my e-mail today

Xtopia
08-21-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Motoko
Dude you guys are so b¡tchy.

"I didnt get the email today!"

WELL I DIDNT EVEN GET THE FIRST SURVEY. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?! I HATE THIS STUPID XBOX LIVE BETA RFHGSDFHGHSDZBHGSZDFGYZSHGDGFVSDGHFSGDVFHMDSFVGHBXMCFHVFDUUUUUUUUFFDGUDFGJDFJGFJ

LMAO! I don't know why, but this is the funniest post I've ever read on XBA! LoL! Im literaly rolling on the floor! Thanks Mokoto, I needed that! (I didn't get selected either!)

Piccolo_DBz
08-21-2002, 02:11 PM
I didn;t get anything.......:(

DZNUTZ
08-21-2002, 02:21 PM
i got selected 2

nah nah nah naaaaaah:D

Toonz
08-21-2002, 02:25 PM
Congrats to all who are gonna get to play. Enjoy all. Especially Casper lol. If many of you were in you'd be bragging loud and often as well. I know I would hehe

thedrisc
08-21-2002, 11:42 PM
well I got an email tonight but not the one I wanted. not sure if this really means there is hope or they are just trying to let me down easily.

"Thanks for waiting to participate in the beta. The response exceeded 100,000. "

"We wanted to let you know we plan to send you an email no later than September 20th regarding your status to potentially be included in our beta test program.
You're at the top of our pre-registration list for our ongoing beta program. So you'll be the first to create a Gamertag and the first to know when it's time to get in this incredibly intense, high-speed gaming experience. That means you can start creating a rep before most."