PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Trailer Countdown

P-Rock
08-21-2002, 12:05 PM
I went over to Xbox.com and they have a countdown until they release the official Halo 2 trailer. So I thought, let's have a countdown of our own. We can anticipate it here, and talk about what we think it will look like. After we see, everyone can post their reactions.

Countdown: 13 Days

Dre
08-21-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by WolverineX
I went over to Xbox.com and they have a countdown until they release the official Halo 2 trailer. So I thought, let's have a countdown of our own. We can anticipate it here, and talk about what we think it will look like. After we see, everyone can post their reactions.

Countdown: 14 Days

Quite a few ppl have commented on this, but I don't know if a thread was actually started. I know that tkf5000's sig is a countdown to the trailer...

I for one am real eager to see this thing in action!! I read a description of what the trailer looked like and I must say that I'm really stoked!!

Professor Kaos
08-21-2002, 12:55 PM
i cant wait, hopefully this will make me happy since the let down on xbl

faceoff508
08-21-2002, 12:56 PM
And its all in-game!!!:eek:

SonicWolverine
08-21-2002, 01:37 PM
ugh:mad: ....nice name.....i have that name on txb. I was gonna use that here also but it was already taken:rolleyes: So it was you who took MY name!!!!!

E Nomini Patri
08-21-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by SonicWolverine
ugh:mad: ....nice name.....i have that name on txb. I was gonna use that here also but it was already taken:rolleyes: So it was you who took MY name!!!!!

Well, it's not his fault you're too slow!

You can download the trailer on Imesh, but the quality is crud. I didn't download it because I'd rather see the best first.

P-Rock
08-21-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by SonicWolverine

LOL, Relax. Everybody at XBA knows that I am the and only Wolverine fan. Uhhh.....noobs. :)

Whoopage
08-21-2002, 02:55 PM
i can't wait to see this trailer....i just wish it wasn't so friggin long till Halo 2 came out....

its a looooooong wait...

P-Rock
08-21-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Whoopage
i can't wait to see this trailer....i just wish it wasn't so friggin long till Halo 2 came out....

its a looooooong wait...

Yeah, really, why not just release it a day after the screens.

Anyways, what do you guys expect to see in this trailer? Any predictions, speculations?

E Nomini Patri
08-21-2002, 08:58 PM
They can't release the trailer right now. It's encoded in Windows Media Player 9.0 and that doesn't come out until the day the trailer comes out (yeah, Microsoft wants you to download both things). I'm going to watch the trailer with a skeptical eye and look for anything suspicious.:confused:

EHWfedPres
08-21-2002, 09:00 PM
Halo 2 will be a much better game is people didnt over-hype it so damn much...I got sick of Halo because #1, there was nothing to do after you meat the missions and played Multiplayer until your eyes bled, and #2, cause everyone was like "HALO IS DA BOMB! HALO ROXXORZ JOU! I EM 7331!"

believe it or not, there are better games out there. Morrowind happens to be one of them.

Whoopage
08-21-2002, 11:44 PM
Sure there are gonna be better games that will come out....and i agree that Morrowind may be one of them...

but don't get me wrong...i still love Halo.....and it will always be a classic...

Xtopia
08-22-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Whoopage
Sure there are gonna be better games that will come out....and i agree that Morrowind may be one of them...

but don't get me wrong...i still love Halo.....and it will always be a classic...

Once again Whoopage, those are words of wisdom...I just hope that:

1.) Bungie does not change too much of the gameplay of Halo...its perfect

2.) They don't rush the release and thus release a buggy and annoying game...I won't Bungie to take their precious time...make it great.

P.S. What is this 7331 thing i keep seeing?

P-Rock
08-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by XBOXMIKE
i hope i can download it with my 56k modemhttp://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Sorry if this is off-topic, but Xboxmike, did you get my PM? Its about the XBA Fantasy Football League invitation? PM me and let me know if you got it or not, and if you've joined.

Whoopage
08-22-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

Once again Whoopage, those are words of wisdom...I just hope that:

1.) Bungie does not change too much of the gameplay of Halo...its perfect

2.) They don't rush the release and thus release a buggy and annoying game...I won't Bungie to take their precious time...make it great.

P.S. What is this 7331 thing i keep seeing?

correct me ne1 if i am wrong....but 7331.....means leet......which means elite