PDA

View Full Version : Street Hoops

chickenmunky
08-21-2002, 01:20 PM
Dude this game is really fun, but does anyone know the cheats?

KingAvi2k3
08-31-2002, 12:10 PM
I'm going to buy the game for my step-son. He played this on PS2 first. He first wanted me to get this game for PS2. But now that it's on Xbox, I don't need to get PS2!

robnyack
09-01-2002, 04:14 PM
this game has gotten some horrible reviews.

not as bad as they say?

chickenmunky
09-02-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by robnyack
not as bad as they say?

definitley not as bad as they say, i doubt most of them played the game. it is very fun, and no, I'm not one of those freaking idiots who think that Live 03 will be better than 2K3. i'm a basketball videogame veteran. I know a good bball game when i see one, and this is one.

P.S. NBA 2K3 is gonna kick ID2003 and Live 2003's asses!

Nato King
09-03-2002, 05:42 PM
I don't know what people were thinking when they gave this game such a horrible review. I think if you like this kind of street ball than you will love the game. I played it on the OXM Demo disc and I really enjoyed it. I just need to get the money for it now or rent it. I am saving up for the game in my sig right now.:)

chickenmunky
09-03-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
I just need to get the money for it now or rent it. I am saving up for the game in my sig right now.:)

Yeah, I rented it. But, I too am saving money for this years GOTY... Brute Force

Nato King
09-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Here is a Description of street Hoops for those of you that has not play or Rented this game. Go check it out.:)

Throw down your best moves as you fight for bragging rights in an all-out, street level, blacktop blitz. Street Hoops is the real deal...the most authentic and realistic street basketball game available. Choose your team and then rock 10 of the most notorious street courts in America with the speed, energy and attitude of serious urban ball. Create your own custom baller, bet with virtual cash and then gear up to get down with your winnings. The game starts and ends in the streets.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/4656.jpg

KingAvi2k3
09-07-2002, 12:08 PM
I went out and nab it from Best buy $49.99. My step-son love it too. The music is pretty tight with nice beats........................lol
NBA2k3 is going to be out of this world...........................Go Sega!