PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell +Xbox = fat butt

Crypto
11-05-2001, 11:20 AM
This post has no value whatsoever, that said. I was just thinking a lifetime suply of Taco Bell and an Xbox would be fun for a month or so untill the grade "F" rancid taco meat and perminent butt print on the couch started to get to you. You would quicly become that pale, overweight,loner guy who will no doubt croak before 45 from bad diet. Just my 2 cents :rolleyes:

fanofslipknotib
11-05-2001, 11:26 AM
Yes, but think of the possibilities. You dont have to spend any money on food for a year, which means you can by more Xbox goodies. You can also make money by going to get yourself a grande meal and selling it to some joe outside for a buck or two. Just like that, you made a couple dollars and are on your way to even more xbox goodies.

AlBoogy
11-05-2001, 11:29 AM
taco bell + years worth of tacos= my arse on fire!

CharlesDD2
11-05-2001, 11:47 AM
lol just imagine, the gaping hole in the couch, I mean you could still play the game, well until the fire got near the xbox, I mean you gotta move then.

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 12:07 PM
Think about how bad your living room would smell after farting all day because you have a lifetime supply of Taco Hell food :eek:

Would your buddies really want to come over? lol

-Max :D

CharlesDD2
11-05-2001, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Think about how bad your living room would smell after farting all day because you have a lifetime supply of Taco Hell food :eek:

Would your buddies really want to come over? lol

-Max :D

The only correct response to that is laughter.

scarecrow kfj
11-05-2001, 02:30 PM
If you have all that free taco bell you would need Homer Simpsons invention. The Lazy boy toilet. Cause if you dont you will be spending more time on the thron than with your box. Unless you decide to say f_ _ _k it and just get messy.

Sachile_
11-05-2001, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
If you have all that free taco bell you would need Homer Simpsons invention. The Lazy boy toilet. Cause if you dont you will be spending more time on the thron than with your box. Unless you decide to say f_ _ _k it and just get messy.

eww! even i wouldnt come over to play your xbox! lol :D

Slash10
11-05-2001, 03:03 PM
I don't like Taco Bell, I'd be cool with the XBOX, but the food sux