PDA

View Full Version : Armorer...

Johny.
08-21-2002, 02:04 PM
OK... so i have been browsing through the various threads but have not heard much talk about how the master armorer trainer Sirios Scrulius (sp) in Ebonheart and how he does not have the option to train... so here is a thread where i want everyone to share any infromation about there problems with the armorer and if any one has anwsers about the armorer problem... also does anyone have 100 in the armorer skill and can u make armor?

Jarvis
08-21-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Johny.
OK... so i have been browsing through the various threads but have not heard much talk about how the master armorer trainer Sirios Scrulius (sp) in Ebonheart and how he does not have the option to train... so here is a thread where i want everyone to share any infromation about there problems with the armorer and if any one has anwsers about the armorer problem... also does anyone have 100 in the armorer skill and can u make armor?

there is no grandmaster armorer in the game, as you said, he doesn't offer to train you. sucks big time, cause armorer is a pain in the ass to build first of all, and it's way harder when you can't train it up with cash.

you can' tmake armor by the way.

-jarvis

Johny.
08-21-2002, 04:39 PM
Ok thnx... i had heard rumours and i was gonna try my hardest to get full armorer to make it, so that saves me lots of time! Thnx man!