PDA

View Full Version : MotoGp cheats...wow!

BullitNC
08-21-2002, 04:05 PM
I find it quite amazing that the cheats for this game are still not available. Most games get cracked rather quickly, or the developer releases that info eventually. They have chosen to not release the cheats for MotoGP yet. I'm surprised that SOMEBODY hasn't figured it out yet or revealed them. I wonder if they'll ever get out?

Zion
08-21-2002, 04:41 PM
Moto GP is not really the type of game you cheat it. It does not cater to the weak!

BullitNC
08-21-2002, 09:33 PM
I don't mean "cheating". I'm talking about unlocking the filters, umbrella girls, etc without having to rack up all the points.

Zion
08-22-2002, 07:18 AM
That would be cheating, wouldn't it? :p

Seriously though, you'll have much more fun doing it the right way. This game is so intense that it should probably be outlawed in some states!

AcidJazz
08-22-2002, 10:21 AM
MotoGP cheats were available long time ago...
Don't you know about MASTER code or hidden arcade game..?

BullitNC
08-22-2002, 11:38 AM
I just recently got MotoGP. I spent my first few days playing trying to get through the training sessions. I still haven't gotten all of them completed, and I have gold in about half of them. I found that it had a steep learning curve, for me at least. I've never been a big fan of pedal to the metal flat out arcade style racing. So, I figured I'd love MotoGP, and so far I do, but it's pretty hard. I'm doing the Arcade Championship on Rookie, and have found it to be quite easy. I'm racking up a lot of points by riding a wheelie around most of the track. But I've tried the GP series, and I get stomped. On the training session where you have to finish within 5 seconds of Roberts....the best I can do is like 10-12 seconds behind....not good. I'll have the filters you get by scoring points in arcade opended soon enough. But some of the ones I really wanted to see are in the GP series, and I wanted to know if i could unlock them any other way.

By the way, what's the secret stuff mentioned in the previous post? Consider me a MotoGP newbie!

AcidJazz
08-22-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by BullitNC
I just recently got MotoGP. I spent my first few days playing trying to get through the training sessions. I still haven't gotten all of them completed, and I have gold in about half of them. I found that it had a steep learning curve, for me at least. I've never been a big fan of pedal to the metal flat out arcade style racing. So, I figured I'd love MotoGP, and so far I do, but it's pretty hard. I'm doing the Arcade Championship on Rookie, and have found it to be quite easy. I'm racking up a lot of points by riding a wheelie around most of the track. But I've tried the GP series, and I get stomped. On the training session where you have to finish within 5 seconds of Roberts....the best I can do is like 10-12 seconds behind....not good. I'll have the filters you get by scoring points in arcade opended soon enough. But some of the ones I really wanted to see are in the GP series, and I wanted to know if i could unlock them any other way.

By the way, what's the secret stuff mentioned in the previous post? Consider me a MotoGP newbie!

I remember my frustration with MotoGP when I just bought it. It's my favorite game on Xbox(or any other platform) right now.
I beat Roberts by 7-10 seconds or just knock him down if he becomes to annoying..:)
As to the MASTER CODE, sorry, but it was posted at TXB and it's down at the moment...I do not rember it by heart...
What it does it unlockes everything(all of the unlockables) so you get access to Sheridan Track(hidden)
On Sheridan there's an arcade machine in one of the buildings(yes, you actually have to go off the track inside of the underground parking lot to see it). Just ram into it and you'll play a cool Galaxy-like game. I got a record of 7,344 points in it :)

BullitNC
08-23-2002, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the help. I actually found that cheat, and tried it. That video game reminded me of Tempest from like 1981...? I'm still FAR from good at MotoGP, but I'm finding the Arcade Champ series in rookie to be too easy. But I'm unlocking a lot of filters! Once I get used to following the racing line I'm going to move up. It's easy for me to take one corner wrong and screw up a whole lap. Looks like in the harder competitions, you have to ride perfectly to win, maybe be competitive. That's not me. Great game though. I'm kinda surprised that I've had it about two months now, and am just playing it.

Xracer
08-24-2002, 08:52 PM
hey great game huh

here's afew tips for ya start you corners early.
dont be afraid to cut the apex as long as there's rumble strips.
shift manual it's a pain at first but it's quicker once you have the hang of it.
building your own bike make sure its a 5 star the honda's are a tad better
attribute's set at 20 for braking 30 for everything else seems to work the best.

play it online!!:) :)

CRAIG123
08-25-2002, 08:30 AM
Hey can someone please tell me the Code to unlock everything?
ive been trying to get Turbo mode unlocked since the games release and i still cant do it.

CadGeek
08-27-2002, 08:34 AM
BullitNC, keep playing the game. YOU WILL GET BETTER! I sucked at first but day by day I got better. It's also a game that you have to keep in practice or you will get worse.

I try and play for a few hours a week to keep my skills up.

BullitNC
08-27-2002, 08:51 PM
Yeah, I here ya! I love the game, it's easily one of the top XBOX games available. But it's not easy..which isn't a bad thing either. Right after I bought it, I bought Morrowind, and spent WAY too much time on that game, totally neglecting my other games. Now that I've run that buggy game into the ground, everything is is geting back into play. So, MotoGP is basically a new game to me. I'm at that point where Rookie is too easy, everything else feels too hard....LOL.

DrUnKtAnK
08-30-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
Hey can someone please tell me the Code to unlock everything?
ive been trying to get Turbo mode unlocked since the games release and i still cant do it.

Left up left left B up left left B Y down up B

(use the directional pad):)