PDA

View Full Version : An Easy Way to Make your Breton Nearly Invincible

jschelm
08-21-2002, 06:16 PM
OK, so here I am, a Breton Mage, under the sign of the mage and that will automatically give you a 50% resistance to Magic. So if you want to be really hard to kill go get the Curiass of Saviours Hide in Tel Fyr (you don't even need to kill anyone) and it will make you 100% resistant to Magic. I am pretty sure there isn't a whole lot left in the game that can kill me now.

vamp
08-21-2002, 06:35 PM
saviors hide doesnt protect you against elemental magic. It makes you resistant to status effect magic. Like poison, blind and parilization. and things like that. Spark, fire and magic like that can still kill you.

shrew king
08-21-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by vamp
saviors hide doesnt protect you against elemental magic. It makes you resistant to status effect magic. Like poison, blind and parilization. and things like that. Spark, fire and magic like that can still kill you.

so does that mean it will let you see when using the boots of blinding speed?

jschelm
08-22-2002, 07:18 AM
Yea, I wear the boots of blinding speed all the time and they don't effect me at all....Thanks for the correction vamp. I thought magic was magic. Oh well. I think the game will be more fun if I am not that hard to kill anyway.

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:13 AM
I made some enchantment for 100% sanctuary so nobody could hit me. If you want to cheat do that. Also if you want to steal anything and not be detected by anything at all make a 100% chameleon suit. With chameleon you can just sneak by enemies. Steal stuff in front of people, kill innocents in front of guards, pickpocket all without being caught.

jschelm
08-22-2002, 10:21 AM
Yea I have a spell that does chameleon 100% for 7 seconds. That is just long enough for me to take anything that I want to in front of people. It is great!

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:29 AM
U shouldnt make a spell for 100% chameleon, make it constant effect. If you want to steal stuff use an invisibility spell or potion.

jschelm
08-22-2002, 10:32 AM
U shouldnt make a spell for 100% chameleon, make it constant effect. If you want to steal stuff use an invisibility spell or potion.

I have all the invisibility stuff, but as soon as you take something you immediately become visible and get caught.

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:36 AM
You do get caught sometimes. It takes a little expirimenting to get it right, like make sure the person who's there isnt looking at the item your about to steal. Make sure there back is turned when you steal.

Plewis
08-22-2002, 11:56 AM
You do get caught sometimes. It takes a little expirimenting to get it right, like make sure the person who's there isnt looking at the item your about to steal. Make sure there back is turned when you steal.

thats exactly what I do... and I was thinking about a chameleon suit... but I think I will make the sanctuary one...