PDA

View Full Version : Strange Things found in Morrowind

shrew king
08-21-2002, 07:24 PM
In the past couple of days I have seen a lot of weird things in Morrowind, so why not make a thread about what people have seen.

I just noticed that the GOLD is GREEN? The last time I checked gold was supposed to be gold. Another thing that was weird, it was a glitch or something, but it was still weird: there was a slaughterfish swimming in place on an island near Vivec, it was a very small island, about the size of a bed, and the fish was just stuck there swimming. Anyone else find weird stuff?

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 09:49 PM
i found 2 slaughterfish on land in the sheogard region. i went up and to it and hit it and it started squirming around liek the monsters in silent hill 2. it was weird. i never posted it tho. i just never felt like wasting a whole thread for it.

Sodacider
08-21-2002, 09:52 PM
I saw a fish right next to the ahemussa camp

shrew king
08-21-2002, 09:54 PM
so the only thing weird anyone has seen is fish on land....

Plewis
08-21-2002, 10:33 PM
tonight I saw a dremora lord stuck in the statue thing... it finally came out so I could kill it.

ScorpionX
08-21-2002, 10:39 PM
I see all kinds of wierd stuff. One time I saw a whole pack of cliff racers frozen in the air but they were making sounds. Another time I was walking on a path when all of a sudden I hit an invisible wall or something. I couldn't move forward, left or right. :confused:

shrew king
08-22-2002, 01:29 AM
In Balmora after i fought a guard (damn death warrant) I was walking down the stairs to the river when i saw some guy fall off the top of the Eastern Guard Tower and he sat there like I had hit him and he had fallen to his knees, and then it said "Your crime has been reported" thats probably one of the weirdest things i have had happen, it was on my second time playing the game, so i didnt know it was out of the ordinary.

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:19 AM
I saw a guard swimming around in the water. I saw a cliff racer stuck in a tree. And I found a fork that I could use as a weapon.

GreenFireX
08-22-2002, 06:41 PM
Was it the fork in big heads cabin? I have also seen a fish on land next to ahemussa camp.

vamp
08-22-2002, 09:42 PM
yeah it was from big head. I never finished the quest so I still have the fork on display.

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 09:03 AM
lol. its really a fork? i always thought it was just called that. i was thinking maybe it was a trident or a spear. ive had many weird things happen. i dont want to spoil anything so ill just say it my way. in a quest something big broke. i walked in to another room and walked back in. i could walk on it like it was there but it really wasnt there. it was really weird. *spoiler* the thing was akulhan*

Jarvis
08-23-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
lol. its really a fork? i always thought it was just called that. i was thinking maybe it was a trident or a spear. ive had many weird things happen. i dont want to spoil anything so ill just say it my way. in a quest something big broke. i walked in to another room and walked back in. i could walk on it like it was there but it really wasnt there. it was really weird. *spoiler* the thing was akulhan*

yeah it's for the spear of bitter mercy, it's pretty hilarious. the thing does almost no damage, but it's fun to stab sht :)

-jarvis

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Jarvis

yeah it's for the spear of bitter mercy, it's pretty hilarious. the thing does almost no damage, but it's fun to stab sht :)

-jarvis yea i nkow that. so its actually a fork. like a fork that u eat with lol! ima go get it and poke the guards. what kind of weapon style is it? spear,long blade,short blade,etc.?

vamp
08-23-2002, 12:20 PM
Its a spear.

Comic Book Guy
08-23-2002, 05:49 PM
I don't remember where is was because I found it so long ago, but it was a wrecked ship just laying there on a small island. Of course I looted this boat. It really creeped me out.:confused:

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 05:56 PM
yea theres like 8 shipwrecks in the game. and btw i found the fork. its not really a fork. it looks like one of those things u use for a barbecue.

frostedflakes
08-24-2002, 10:57 AM
i think the fork of horripilation is short blade.

Tkf5000
08-24-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by frostedflakes
i think the fork of horripilation is short blade. yea, your right, vamp said it was a spear...

vamp
08-24-2002, 10:00 PM
Oh whoops, I was thinking forks thrust like spears. But I guess not.

ride
08-26-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
so the only thing weird anyone has seen is fish on land....

All these "Weird Things" were one of the reasons I kinda stopped playing this game. I have seen so many I lost track a long long long time ago.

but its too fun and still has a hold on me, I still want to play, but I'm just giving myself some time.... :-)

the fork weapon sounds really funny tho, I may go try to find it.

the Flying drough's(sp) were my personal favorite.