PDA

View Full Version : My Armor Rating is now 267, But I Don't Wear Armor!



Xtopia
08-21-2002, 11:54 PM
That's right my armor rating is 267, and I don't wear armor. Hear is how I did it:

I first got the fortify skill spell from Enu Hiallu (Grandmaster of Morag Tong) you get this awesome spell by returning all 26 threads of the webspinner.

Then, I went to the Unarmored Master Trainer in the Vacant Tower directly outside of Dagon Fel, and got my Unarmored skill to 100.

I then got an equisit pair of pants, a shirt, a ring, and shoes. I then enchanted ALL these things with Fortify Unarmored as high as I could. I used the 1-x. trick where you have to re-equip until it is as high as possible.

And walla! I cary around 100 pounds...and have a rating equavalent to Daedric Armor...no cheating required. Give it a shot@

Whoopage
08-22-2002, 12:23 AM
sure dude.................











lol...j/k....thats really cool....if i hadn't been so impatient with the stupid web spinner thread bull, i might have been able to do that too......

but with all my armor i am only at about 400-someodd lbs and my armor rating is 270-280.....plus my strength is at 1058....so i'm doing ok...

Xtopia
08-22-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Whoopage
sure dude.................











lol...j/k....thats really cool....if i hadn't been so impatient with the stupid web spinner thread bull, i might have been able to do that too......

but with all my armor i am only at about 400-someodd lbs and my armor rating is 270-280.....plus my strength is at 1058....so i'm doing ok...


yeah, your doing okay. LoL. The threads of the webpsinner did take a while...

Plewis
08-22-2002, 01:28 AM
how can you get your strength that high? without cheating... and I like having my daedric armor because I can enchant it so that I can get other skills up really high...

and Xtopia you claim you did it cheat free... but you did use a "trick"

shrew king
08-22-2002, 02:20 AM
I killed Eno Hlaalu after i got 15 or so sanguine things cause i wanted em back, lol. And that fortify skill thing, you can ONLY get it from Eno Hlaalu?

Whoopage
08-22-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
how can you get your strength that high? without cheating... and I like having my daedric armor because I can enchant it so that I can get other skills up really high...

and Xtopia you claim you did it cheat free... but you did use a "trick"

i got my strength so high with a enchanted ring.....fortify 1 to 45 points

and a enchanted deadric tower sheild....fortify 35 (i think) points

and the helm of oren bearclaw.....fortify 30 points

and the fist of rangaulf(or something like that) which is about another 30 points....

and an exqusite shirt.....fortify 1-15 points.....

none of that is cheating.....and its not a trick.....its just being smart

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Whoopage


i got my strength so high with a enchanted ring.....fortify 1 to 45 points

and a enchanted deadric tower sheild....fortify 35 (i think) points

and the helm of oren bearclaw.....fortify 30 points

and the fist of rangaulf(or something like that) which is about another 30 points....

and an exqusite shirt.....fortify 1-15 points.....

none of that is cheating.....and its not a trick.....its just being smart
2 things
The bearclaw helm doesnt fortify strength,
The right fist of rangdonolf only fortifies strength by 20.

bjones7259
08-24-2002, 06:34 PM
ya but the tower shield is also 45 (i have on of those but im going to chang it to 1-x so its higher).