PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack Support?

MasterChiefMatt
08-22-2002, 01:15 AM
I just bought an XBOX and am very interested in this feature, I am wondering what games support this, I was halo would but it doesn't really wanted to shoot some aliens to my favorite songs hehe. So thanks in advance to any games you could tell me that use this feature.

EHWfedPres
08-22-2002, 01:17 AM
Many games tell you on the box...NHL Hitz, Test Drive...those are the only ones i have with that feature, but i know tony hawk and pgr (both suck) also have that feature...and it will be in the game Deathrow also, a game that will kick major ass.

Buccaneer21
08-22-2002, 01:31 AM
You can play your soundtrack in the new Street Hoops game. :)

teddeboy
08-22-2002, 01:56 AM
Aggressive Inline and Gun Metal both allow you to play your own soundtrack. Gun Metal is really enhanced in my book if you play AC/DC's Back In Black album while you play. Aggressive Inline supports soundtracks, but they are a pain in the butt to setup for that game.

Project Gotham and NHL Hitz also allow soundtracks.

Most games will say it on the box, or check the reviews at xbox.ign.com. They normally mention if a game supports soundtracks. I hate it when a game doesn't have soundtrack support (though Halo is forgiven since it's such an amazing game)

Zion
08-22-2002, 07:09 AM
So far I have done the custom soundtrack with:

Amped
Dave Mirra 2
Tony Hawk 2 & 3
Moto GP
Rallisport
NHL Hitz
Project Gotham
Splashdown

I'm sure there are many many more.

NomadLLama
08-22-2002, 03:25 PM
i was surprised to see that Gun Metal supported Sountrack when i got it... i hope that many more games will soon support it (and that those games are not racing games)

AcidJazz
08-22-2002, 03:30 PM
All the ones I know of:

Tony Hawk 2x
Tony Hawk 3
Moto GP
Amped
Dave Mirra 2
Agressive Inline
Project Gotham
Gun Metal
Splashdown