PDA

View Full Version : Half Life 2 . . .

davidx
08-22-2002, 02:21 AM
Who's excited about HALF LIFE 2?
SEPTEMBER 15th better be the release date or I'm gonna be furious...

What? What the *&%^ did you just say? That's right you punka$$, I ...SAID... IM ....GONNA ...GET (turning green) F***^ING FUUUUUURRIIIIIIOOOOOUUUSSS!!!!! (rip off shirt)ARGHRRRRGH!!!

*deep breath*

*searching for medication*

ahh.

xspaz D:cool:

redrum237
08-22-2002, 09:41 AM
I don't think the whole turning green thing is very healthy. Perhaps anger managment would do you some good.

addict733
08-22-2002, 05:01 PM
team fortress 2 isnt coming out till feburary 2003, so i highly doubt half life 2 isnt coming out anytime soon!!!

Snapple
08-22-2002, 05:13 PM
half life 2:confused: hmmmm not as good as uc halo 2 or brute force i bet:)

addict733
08-23-2002, 06:38 AM
out of all the dumb things i have EVER heard. Half life is the BEST fps in the world. it REVOLITIONIZED the games we know today. The pure thought of anyone talking trash about it is rediculous. I cant think of a reason why you would say something like that, unless you havnt played the first one.

Snapple
08-23-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by addict733
out of all the dumb things i have EVER heard. Half life is the BEST fps in the world. it REVOLITIONIZED the games we know today. The pure thought of anyone talking trash about it is rediculous. I cant think of a reason why you would say something like that, unless you havnt played the first one.

i played the first one and i had a hella good time playing it but its just that im not that excited about it and dont really think the game IS THAT FUN

addict733
08-23-2002, 02:43 PM
yea yea thats great, BUT DONT EVEN COMPARE IT TOO UC, i mean.... a deathmatch game?

Tinny
08-23-2002, 02:54 PM
Half Life 2 is coming in September the 15th???? WTF!? I have got no news about Half Life 2 coming out anytime soon! Official confirmation via links please?

ScorpionX
08-23-2002, 03:13 PM
There is absolutely no way this game will be out on September 15th or even in 2002. There in not one screenshot, no videos, no trailer, and no boxshot from any well known sites. That is the targeted availability on XBA, and that usually changes quickly. :rolleyes:

Sargent_Ryan
08-25-2002, 12:10 AM
I didn't even know they were making one but I guess it was a give in since the first one was amazing. Did they even say this game was coming to xbox? If it is then it probably won't even be on it until a half year-year after the pc version. But one game I hope the xbox gets is tfc 2. I don't think it would come out on any consoles but I wish it came to xbox since my comp won't be good enough to play it.

redrum237
08-25-2002, 12:40 AM
**DELETED**

Calve
08-25-2002, 08:12 PM
will you only be able to play half life 2 over the net or is there an offline mode???

hook-worm J
08-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Who's excited about HALF LIFE 2?
SEPTEMBER 15th better be the release date or I'm gonna be furious...

What? What the *&%^ did you just say? That's right you punka$$, I ...SAID... IM ....GONNA ...GET (turning green) F***^ING FUUUUUURRIIIIIIOOOOOUUUSSS!!!!! (rip off shirt)ARGHRRRRGH!!!

*deep breath*

*searching for medication*

ahh.

xspaz D:cool:

Prepare to get furious then.... B/c its not coming out then... And I dont understand people like you... people who say that the game "better be released when it says". I would like the developers to get everything done right and make a good game. Rather than rush the game.

Anyway, good ol HL will always be good enough for me...