PDA

View Full Version : I want Sega's "Bass Fishin'" to make a.... SPLASH.... onto Xbox!

ummm....MONKEY!
08-22-2002, 02:23 AM
get it? splash? ok, nevermind.

I love this game, bass fishin, I have it for Dreamcast and just played it a little while ago after AGES of it collecting dust in my closet. And was thinking the franchise could use a little jump start on the next-gen systems. Some major graphics updates, new gamemodes, and in my wildest dream, Some online fishing tournaments with XboxLive!

Anyone else want some Bass Fishin'??

by the way, im new here :), cause teamxbox decided to change servers.....at 3am

sinizuh
08-22-2002, 03:08 AM
1. welcome to XBA
2. your sig sucks
3. Bass Fishin blows.
4. enjoy your stay :)

thedrisc
08-22-2002, 08:38 AM
I never played the bass fishing but I really like Sega marine fishing on the dreamcast. That game is a blast. I hope they make a new one for xbox.

xbox live fishing tourneys would be awesome especially during the winter when you really can't get out there fish..

Whoopage
08-22-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
1. welcome to XBA
2. your sig sucks
3. Bass Fishin blows.
4. enjoy your stay :)

I'm with him^^^^^

ur sig really sucks...

Bass fishing is about as g @y as you can get...

Have a great time here at XBA!!!!!:)

nate66
08-23-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by ummm....MONKEY!
get it? splash? ok, nevermind.

I love this game, bass fishin, I have it for Dreamcast and just played it a little while ago after AGES of it collecting dust in my closet. And was thinking the franchise could use a little jump start on the next-gen systems. Some major graphics updates, new gamemodes, and in my wildest dream, Some online fishing tournaments with XboxLive!

Anyone else want some Bass Fishin'??

by the way, im new here :), cause teamxbox decided to change servers.....at 3am

Yeah, they need to bring it to the XBOX. I used to have it for the Dreamcast, along with the fishing controller, and it was a blast. It was actually the only video game that my wife has ever played, and enjoyed.

Anyways, I like the idea about the Live fishing tournament; that would definitely be interesting.

Also what’s up with all the hating on fishing titles? It's not like I go into Japanese RPG threads, and say "those are g @y, and people who play them are g @y ", just because I don’t like them. One more thing, if you don't like fishing games then why even look at this thread?

shrew king
08-23-2002, 01:57 AM
Bass Fishin is a pretty fun game IMO, it'd be cool if they made an xbox exclusive fishing game that really pushed the graphical limit, it'd be cool to see it on the box.

DIGITAL
08-23-2002, 09:23 AM
i think i saw an ad some where for an xbox fishing controller ,but i havent heard anything about a game.an i think with the online thing a fishing game might be fun,since the best part of fishing is slamming back a few beers with your buddies talking about chicks!which all can be done with xbox live