PDA

View Full Version : When is Raw is Wars Release Date???

Slash10
11-05-2001, 02:36 PM
Ok, I origanally heard the release date was Nov. 20th. Then I heard it was pushed back to Dec. 16. Now I heard it was moved back up. Then I heard since WWF Raw is War, the tv show, changed it's name to WWF RAW, that this might interfere with the release. So what's up wit dat? Oh yeah, does anyone know where there are more screen shots or movies that I could see, I'd really like to see more and read more about the game and it's features.

mitchrules1
11-07-2001, 09:30 PM
I heard that RAW IS WAR is being realeased at launch. I heard this from the peolpe at my Electronic Boutique store. They said it was to be lrealeased at launch. But now that they have all the games in there store. WWF RAW is there to. And Microsoft only released all the lanch games. not any games that are coming out after. But there's a but i look ed on the back of the box of it and it said irt was being released in December. So i don't know. But when i pre- ordered my XBOx. That game was one of them i pre-ordered and it was on the launch list. I am not to sure if they delayed it now. They said that there was n't going to be adelay in the game becuz of the name swithing to just WWF RAW they said it would still be released as planned. I am hoping it will be released at launch and i am still waiting for Nov.15th to come around. I can't wait. I have my gaming room all beefed up wit speakers a nice comfy couch and chair. A pretty good 36" tv. I am set for the XBOX.

CyberBOMB
11-07-2001, 10:23 PM
are you saying that EB already has Raw Is War at their store?

fanofslipknotib
11-07-2001, 11:20 PM
No, EB always have game boxes out and they have a sticker on it saying you can pre-order now. I already have it pre-ordered as part of my bundle pack.