PDA

View Full Version : Someone Help Plz

Nerrad529
08-22-2002, 07:26 AM
Hello all yeah I've had morrowind for a bit now. I have a problem creating a good warrior. All of the charecters I've made can't use swords for poop. Can anyone give me any suggestions? Or is it just hard to fight?

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:09 AM
The first few levels are always hard to fight. Try not to fight anyone for like the first 5 levels. Pick a redguard and major in long blade. Your long blade skill will start at 50 which is very good. Go to balmora and buy a potion of invisibility. Go to the guard tower (south) by caius cosades's house in balmora. Theres a sword on top of the closet. Use the potion of invisibility to make yourself invisible then take it. Then go kill ravir the trader also in balmora and sell his valuable stuff. Then buy the nicest set of armor you can get.

Nato King
08-22-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by vamp
The first few levels are always hard to fight. Try not to fight anyone for like the first 5 levels. Pick a redguard and major in long blade. Your long blade skill will start at 50 which is very good. Go to balmora and buy a potion of invisibility. Go to the guard tower (south) by caius cosades's house in balmora. Theres a sword on top of the closet. Use the potion of invisibility to make yourself invisible then take it. Then go kill ravir the trader also in balmora and sell his valuable stuff. Then buy the nicest set of armor you can get.

I remeber when I took that sword. I love that sword it really comes in handy.:)

Whoopage
08-22-2002, 02:25 PM
its the sowrd of white woe....

theres one in the guard tower in suran too

vamp
08-22-2002, 02:47 PM
I have 3 sword of white woes. I found my 3rd in the place where the daedric bow is. Some lady had it on her.

RudedogX
08-22-2002, 02:49 PM
I never liked that sword anyway. It never did much damage for me. Give me Goldbrand or Eltonbrand any day!

Nerrad529
08-23-2002, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the help

Terminator
08-23-2002, 05:54 AM
Make sure you also have good armor. If you're a Warrior Class, you can go to Ghorak Manor in Caldera. Go to the third level, and in the crates there are pieces of Orcish Armor. I don't believe it's the whole suit, but it's at least the Curiass, and I think Bracers. You can take these without recourse.

Johny.
02-16-2003, 11:48 AM
i just built the statue at Khartag Point to get goldbrand, but am now interseted in eltonbrand... i have already been cured of corpus disease, so i am wondering if i can still become a vampire in order to pay my 11000 or whatever and get the upgrade.... is there any other way to get this sword... or can i still become a vampire... or am i screwed?

xboxman_1
02-16-2003, 05:29 PM
Johny. - you can still become a vampire. I would recommend looking around the internet to make sure you know exaclty how to do it, because once you cure yourself from vampirism, you can never go back. O, and BTW, give me the Black Hands Dagger over any of those ANY day - it does the most damage in the game, hands down. no one can enchant anything that even does close to the same amount of damage either.

Also Johny - I think your sig is way too big.

EDIT: Actually, sorry Johny. , but I don't know for sure if you can become one now or not...you'll have to look around. I suggest gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com)

Johny.
02-17-2003, 01:08 AM
hey thnx... ya i think my sig is to big... i usualy remeber to turn it off before posting but i forgot... i think i cant get Eltonbrand since i was cured of corpus... but thats all right... I have finally been working on the main quest, and am jsut about to get what is it wraithgurad and keening or something... so from what i hear i am all good... it is nice i will admit thought have goldbrand, since i had been usign a 2 handed daidric claymore which was heavy and no shield..