PDA

View Full Version : Halo has bosses ??

Shadow20002
08-22-2002, 10:42 AM
I know this question must ask for a while but anyone know why i'm asking now ?? Because i didn't buy Halo. I didn't buy it because i know already that Bungie gonna release a sequel to it. So i must wait for the sequel with the 'live" feature. So Halo has bosses on single player ?

Sargent_Ryan
08-22-2002, 10:55 AM
No

And the sequal won't be coming out for another 15 months. Why wait when you can get this amazing game now.

davidx
08-22-2002, 06:38 PM
Lemme get this straight...

You own an Xbox and no halo because...you... heard that a sequel will be out next year?

Don't even finish reading this post. Go buy Halo now you jabroni!

;)

E Nomini Patri
08-22-2002, 07:10 PM
There will most likely be a sequel to Halo 2. Maybe you should wait and get that instead. :rolleyes:

Shadow20002
08-23-2002, 11:48 AM
I know already that a sequel gonna come to Halo 2. Bungie has reveal in magazine that they won't stop to improves Halo. So, in that case, i think they gonna make at least a trilogy of Halo series. Maybe Halo 3 will be the last one to buy if you like it too much. I gonna get the second because i can't wait for the third one (need to wait at least 2 whole years for it). With the live feature, this sequel can handle me for while.

Tinny
08-23-2002, 02:50 PM
I don't understand your method of thinking. Just get Halo: Combat Evolve, then when Halo 2 comes out get it then.

"I gonna get the second because i can't wait for the third one (need to wait at least 2 whole years for it)."

*Is completely baffled*

SoccerCJM77
08-23-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
There will most likely be a sequel to Halo 2. Maybe you should wait and get that instead. :rolleyes:

What are you thinking about waiting you should get the first one now so you won't suck when it does come time for Halo Live

Snoopy7548
08-23-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77

What are you thinking about waiting you should get the first one now so you won't suck when it does come time for Halo Live

he was being sarcastic ------>:rolleyes:

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 07:34 PM
go get halo!! u must be crazy if u got xbox and no halo. ull be playing halo at the end of next year earliest and youll stink at it, you wont know the story and ull get really mad. trust me, u need the first one. its the best game ever made imo. if u dont have it u got issues. it well worth 50 bux. u can even get it cheaper sometimes. i see it on sale every now and then. heck its worth 100 dollars! after playing this game all this time its still a crapload of fun. never dull. GO GET IT NOW!!!

davidx
08-24-2002, 06:17 PM
Yo Shadow,

Well? Did you "unleash your skills" and go get HALO? What?? No? Believe me, us, rest of the planet and go get HALO!!!!

Oh yea, feel free to post back after you buy it to tell us how great we are for making you do this.

GO! GO! GO!

X:cool: