PDA

View Full Version : Xbox...help!!!!!

Lordy4Life
11-05-2001, 04:01 PM
HEY I NEED SOME HELP!! I WANT TO GET AN XBOX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE THAT YOU CAN PRE-ORDER XBOX WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY LIKE $500.

ANYONE KNOW OF A PLACE THAT YOU CAN PREORDER XBOX AT REGULAR PRICE????

PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:02 PM
Lordy4Life. Man, today is your lucky day. You can pre-order an XBox between 4pm and 6pm Pacific Standard Time today at Amazon.com

Lordy4Life
11-05-2001, 04:06 PM
Yeah i saw that but you have to buy all the **** that goes with it....and it comes out to be like $500. Any other suggestions?

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:12 PM
Camp over night. That's what I'm doing. And, bring a buddy or two, warm clothes, lawn chairs, and your favorite beverages. It will be a long night...but, well worth it!

Lordy4Life
11-05-2001, 04:14 PM
That kind of sucks but I guess I have no choice. I'll bring a bottle of Morgans and one of my *****es...then I'll be all set. I don't think that the line will be too big so I can probably go early in the morning.

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:22 PM
Lordy4life...well, consider this...I'm showing up at 9:00pm November 14th...I will undoubtably be the first, if not, one of the first people in line. I plan on bringing a couple Red Bulls and some PowerAid, a couple lawn chairs for my buddy and me, and smoke an entire pack of cigies :D

Lordy4Life
11-05-2001, 04:27 PM
Well i plan on smoking a couple packs if I waited out that long...maybe some ritalin to keep me awake. I have to work the next day so I could never stay up that late and expect to be functioning at work. I live in Newport RI, so I don't think there will be many people waiting outside for the X-Box...I guess I'm taking my chances. Do you know how often that companies will be ordering more? Is it going to be a lot on the 15th and then just some here and there?

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:31 PM
Lordy4Life...Microsoft will manufacture and deliver 100,000 XBoxes every single week and they will be distributed around the nation. There's no doubt you will get one...I just want one on the very day it comes out and I want to be able to say that I got my XBox the very day it came out. I have to work the next day, too...9 hour shift! Yes, I'm crazy :D

Lordy4Life
11-05-2001, 04:35 PM
Yes you are crazy...so you think I'll be able to get one the next week? I want mine right away but I know that probably won't happen, but maybe I'll take a day off from work...thanks man, you are a big help!!

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:40 PM
Well, here's my reasoning: I don't think many people are willing to do what I am going to do...but, that's what lawn chairs, a buddy, a couple pack of smokes, and a few Red Bulls can do for ya! hehe :D

As for getting one the next week...I would highly recommend finding out from the Manager of the Electronics store that you are choosing to buy your XBox from when the next shipment will come in...and show up early...very early on that day.......I mean, 4-5 hours early :D

scarecrow kfj
11-05-2001, 04:42 PM
or slip him a 20 to hold on to one for you and promise another 20 at delivery

CharlesDD2
11-05-2001, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well, here's my reasoning: I don't think many people are willing to do what I am going to do...but, that's what lawn chairs, a buddy, a couple pack of smokes, and a few Red Bulls can do for ya! hehe :D

As for getting one the next week...I would highly recommend finding out from the Manager of the Electronics store that you are choosing to buy your XBox from when the next shipment will come in...and show up early...very early on that day.......I mean, 4-5 hours early :D

by a "couple" red bull's you mean an entire case of 30 lol

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:52 PM
Great idea Scarecrow! That could work!!

Also, LOL, Charles...Yeah...Red Bulls are really small! Maybe a big bottle of PowerAid will do well as an addition! But, seriously, my wife said that she will make some hot cocoa and put it in a hot thermos so we can have that all night.

Hey, if any of you guys do this...make sure you bring a buddy with you! I doubt that anyone else would hold your place in line if you have to run around the building to find a tree to urinate! Though, I figure a good GameCube or PS2 poster would do better than a tree :D

CharlesDD2
11-05-2001, 04:57 PM
Great idea Scarecrow! That could work!!

Also, LOL, Charles...Yeah...Red Bulls are really small! Maybe a big bottle of PowerAid will do well as an addition! But, seriously, my wife said that she will make some hot cocoa and put it in a hot thermos so we can have that all night.

Hey, if any of you guys do this...make sure you bring a buddy with you! I doubt that anyone else would hold your place in line if you have to run around the building to find a tree to urinate! Though, I figure a good GameCube or PS2 poster would do better than a tree :D

woah, you have 400 and some odd posts already? that's intense

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:58 PM
I'm trying to get to 1000...:D I don't think I will make it by the 15th but I can have fun by trying! I love this site!

CharlesDD2
11-05-2001, 05:11 PM
I'm trying to get to 1000...:D I don't think I will make it by the 15th but I can have fun by trying! I love this site!

hmm, that's a novel idea to pass the time, that's just a whole lotta posting *mumbles "dam n waiting, have to wait 10 more days, stupid waiting*

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 05:25 PM
I guess you win a prize from XBoxAddict.com if you make 1000 or more posts...we'll see :)

Lordy4Life
11-06-2001, 08:45 AM
What happens when you reach 1000 posts? I thought you worked...how do you have time to post these all day?

CharlesDD2
11-06-2001, 08:50 AM
I guess you win a prize from XBoxAddict.com if you make 1000 or more posts...we'll see :)

What prize do you win? man I'll whoop you in posting if there's a decent prize involved lol bring on the posting.

scarecrow kfj
11-06-2001, 10:31 AM
1000 prize?????? i want and I want it nowww (" from veronica in charley and the chocolate factory )

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 11:40 AM
Perhaps Jeremy could shed a little light on it :D

scarecrow kfj
11-06-2001, 12:53 PM
Max I read two of your posts and both say 499 whats going on get it to 500

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 01:09 PM
lol, Scarecrow...I'm chillin' at 502 at the moment :D

scarecrow kfj
11-06-2001, 01:42 PM
not no more lol

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 01:47 PM
lol....I'm so bored at work!!! lol...But, this site makes the time fly by faster! :D