PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had the sleepers wake up?

Dar
08-22-2002, 03:30 PM
Whenever I run into a sleeper now they tell me that they have woken from a dream about the 6th House. They don't give me any of that talk about how Dagoth Ur is risen anymore. Anyone else have this happen? What causes it?

ScorpionX
08-22-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Dar
Whenever I run into a sleeper now they tell me that they have woken from a dream about the 6th House. They don't give me any of that talk about how Dagoth Ur is risen anymore. Anyone else have this happen? What causes it?

Yeah, i've ran into a lot of those people. It raises your reputation 1 point sometimes to because they tell everyone about how you awoke them. :p

Thay come back when you kill Dagoth Ur, thats sort of what causes it.

Dar
08-22-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{

Yeah, i've ran into a lot of those people. It raises your reputation 1 point sometimes to because they tell everyone about how you awoke them. :p

Thay come back when you kill Dagoth Ur, thats sort of what causes it.

Yeah, but I'm not even close to killiing Dagoth Ur yet.:eek: :confused:

vamp
08-22-2002, 05:20 PM
they awake when you "clean out" the sixth house bases near the town where the people awoke. Killing the priest in the sixth house base will awaken any sleepers in the area.

Dar
08-22-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by vamp
they awake when you "clean out" the sixth house bases near the town where the people awoke. Killing the priest in the sixth house base will awaken any sleepers in the area.

Ah! Thanks man.

shrew king
08-23-2002, 12:00 AM
i guess im confused, are we talking about ascended sleepers? or is this something completely different?

Dar
08-23-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
i guess im confused, are we talking about ascended sleepers? or is this something completely different?

By sleepers I mean the people in towns who creep up on you and start talking smack about Dagoth Ur.