PDA

View Full Version : A little Game help please

Codemaster211
11-05-2001, 06:34 PM
Ok I am going to be getting an xbox (hopefully) on launch day. I say hopefully because I made the bad decision to not make up my mind on what to buy til about a month ago.

At the time I was leaning towards getting a *gasp* ps2. But I have since seen the errors of my way's.

On launch day I will have the xbox,halo(buying this week), and an extra controler(already bought).

The week after(when I get paid again) I am going to be getting three more games. This is where my problem comes in. I know for sure that I want...

..New Legends(I am pretty sure this comes out this month and this game looks awsome)
..NFL Fever(After reading the madden vs fever post on this forum I decided this would be the best game to get)

But I don't know what to get for my third game. I don't want munch(I really didn't like the demo). DOA 3 is nice but I have soul calibor and doa 2 for dreamcast. So I am pretty much burnt on fighting games. I was thinking about getting UFC though?

I am a huge RPG fan(This was the reason I was leaning towards ps2. I really think xbox is going to be the best system but I don't know what I am going to do without squaresoft*sheds tear*).

Morrowwind looked really good. Does anyone know when it comes out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Codemaster211
11-05-2001, 07:15 PM
It appears after a little more research I was wrong on the launch date of New Legends(According to ign it doesn't come out til q1 2002)

So I need to know two games to get!:D

scarecrow kfj
11-06-2001, 09:42 AM
PGR looks like it will be a good game if you like racing. I am getting fusion frenzy for when I have friends over and also outlaw golf ( you fight golfers in the game lol ) just a few ideas.

AlBoogy
11-06-2001, 11:06 AM
The munch demo was made a looong time ago. You should give it a second chance. If you have 3 other friends try fuzion frenzy. Ill give you the 4 games I will be getting if that helps at all.

1. HALO
2. DOA3
3. Oddworld
4. Fever

Also, project gotham would probably be a solid purchase. And, you can never rule out tony hawk 2x.

Phiresun
11-06-2001, 11:31 AM
Every console owner needs that one game they can just revert too, to beat up and cause some major damage. If you're not getting DOA3 then you probally should consider Cel Damage or Fuzion Frenzy just for company sake and fun. I like the way Dark Summit is looking so far, this may be a nice outlet. You got the two must haves Halo and Fever, make sure you leave room for some senseless fun once you get strategy overload.;)

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 11:36 AM
I'll give you the list of games that I am getting at launch:

1. Halo
2. Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
3. Project Gotham Racing
4. NFL Fever 2002
5. Azurik (This looks like a great RPG)
6. Shrek (My wife is making me...lol)
7. Dead or Alive 3
8. 4x4 Evo

These are my picks on launch day...there are so many great games coming out that I am also going to get. I hope this helps! By the way, I'm glad to see that you knocked some sense into yourself in getting the XBox over the PS2 :p