PDA

View Full Version : We made a mistake sorry for the inconveneinceKaren Carter-Schwendler

morfeeis
08-22-2002, 11:38 PM
Sorry for the error but this is True. There was a major
coding error and we apologize for all the HARDCORE gamers
who were left in despare. All people who ordered their
kits will have to ship them back VIA first class next day
air. We will handle all costs and will be sending out a
coupon to a free copy of Fever 2003. We are sorry this
happened.

We will be sending the email no later than 12pm pst as to
wether or not you made the "final cut". And because of
this error on our side we are giving you BETA Testers 1
year of Xbox Live on us. We here at Microsoft believe in
Customer Service after all without you HARDCORE gamers
Live wouldnt be possible.

K.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

VenoM
08-22-2002, 11:52 PM
is this for real??

morfeeis
08-22-2002, 11:59 PM
curent data shows that this is the same ip as her other post. we will find out by 12pm PST

VenoM
08-23-2002, 12:24 AM
others say the ip is not correct and others say the ip is correct...dont know what to believe but the person had a misspelled word so i doubt this is true...it sounds to good to be truth.....this just ****ed me off even more...i was happy and now im even more ****ed off then before.....either way this is all MS's fault....they lied to us....they said they would contact everybody within 2 weeks even if ya didnt get picked and they havnt...i didnt get crap from them since the second survey:(

Whoopage
08-23-2002, 12:36 AM
Now i'm really getting confused....what the heck is all this....???

what the heck is going on????

xboxmaster2002
08-23-2002, 12:57 AM
im sick of all this bull**** thats going on i didnt get an email since the second servey either and then we have people making up stories because they think there funny this is all ****ed up im not saying this one is messed up but lots are... how M$ did this is ****ed up, some people never got the first 2 emails and got the third and some people that signed up dont even have a ****ing xbox this is seriously messed the **** up

morfeeis
08-23-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by VenoM
others say the ip is not correct and others say the ip is correct...dont know what to believe but the person had a misspelled word so i doubt this is true...it sounds to good to be truth.....this just ****ed me off even more...i was happy and now im even more ****ed off then before.....either way this is all MS's fault....they lied to us....they said they would contact everybody within 2 weeks even if ya didnt get picked and they havnt...i didnt get crap from them since the second survey:(

might be wishful thinking on my part but that coul;d be the reason for no e-mails for alot of people cause of the error. MS i prey will send out e-mails by 12pm pst. and well how many people dont make mistakes, might have been just a type"o"

teddeboy
08-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Gimme a break. The spelling and grammar are a mess. This is fake, just like all the other posts about "recalling xbox live betas". Would the lamers who keep posting this nonsense just give it up. There's no way Microsoft would go through the PR disaster of recalling these betas. How do I know ? Because I know at LEAST 5 people working on PR/Marketing for Xbox Live. They would never allow someone to email out nonsense like this, especially when it is in need of just basic editing.

You will NEVER see an email from Microsoft that looks this sloppy. That gives it away.

Toonz
08-23-2002, 04:11 PM
ROFLMAO suck it up guys and wait till Nov.

Professor Kaos
08-23-2002, 04:34 PM
actually it makes sence, how the hell does a person that hasnt got one single survey get accepted for beta, and out of all of us that have been watin on pins and needles only like 20 get picked, i so hope this is true.

Snoopy7548
08-23-2002, 05:25 PM
yea, i know. like everyone who got no emails (no surveys), were picked. and like 5 people who got the surverys were picked. its just all messed up. microsoft screwed up

Professor Kaos
08-23-2002, 05:38 PM
hmm, where have i seen this bfore *laughs to himself*?

Snoopy7548
08-23-2002, 05:42 PM
this is so confusing. i dont care what anyone says, i just hope i get picked. thats all i care about. i dont care about this fake crap or anything. all that matters is if i get picked or not

Snoopy7548
08-23-2002, 05:44 PM
oooooooooooh! lol. check this out, this is the email that most of us got (i think), we still have a chance.

http://www.xbox.com/LIVE/beta/email-notice.htm

CyberBOMB
08-23-2002, 09:41 PM
i can verify that accusations of error on the part of microsoft. I know a guy who only signed up for the xbox live and he said he never did any surveys and got the email saying he got in. That sucks i got to survey 2 and was 100% sure i was in. I mean why send me survey 2 just verifying that i wont give away info if you arent gonna pick me?

morfeeis
08-23-2002, 10:01 PM
WELL IT LOOKS LIKE MY FIRST POST WAS BS, BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND THEM MESSING UP. as far as the code would go it's very easy to mess it up(if this then do that). o well i will just have to wait