PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed: Hot pursuit 2, A game that shouldn't be overlooked.

ummm....MONKEY!
08-23-2002, 01:34 AM
I feel its my duty to let everyone here know that NFSHP2 is coming out sept. 23 for xbox.

Its a cool game, and theyve added some new cars, tracks, and game modes. one of which lets you be the cop, and not the other way around.

Dont miss it, gonna be a great game.

thats all, bye

GeNeRaL AcE
08-23-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by ummm....MONKEY!
I feel its my duty to let everyone here know that NFSHP2 is coming out sept. 23 for xbox.

Its a cool game, and theyve added some new cars, tracks, and game modes. one of which lets you be the cop, and not the other way around.

thats all, bye
It sounds like NFS3

GokuX
08-23-2002, 02:01 AM
I'll be checking it out.

Rancey
08-23-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by ummm....MONKEY!

thats all, bye

Couldn't you always be the cops in NFS3? I remember ages ago playing modem games with my friend and we would switch around who was the cops :)

morfeeis
08-23-2002, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA

Couldn't you always be the cops in NFS3? I remember ages ago playing modem games with my friend and we would switch around who was the cops :)

yes, then they took iy ouy in the later two. i am a tru old nfs fan but after the last two nfs games i will rent it first.

Fixxer
08-23-2002, 05:47 AM
NFS: PU was the best NFS next to the original

morfeeis
08-23-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Fixxer
NFS: PU was the best NFS next to the original

i liked Road &Track's theneed for speed on 3DO

lllSmokelll
08-31-2002, 06:56 PM
It will get messed up like Test Drive did :)

EHWfedPres
09-01-2002, 08:49 PM
Test Drive's cop chase mode sucks...but I love drag racing. If only it has nitrous...:(