PDA

View Full Version : HURRAy!!!!

Select50
11-05-2001, 07:34 PM
MY DAD CRACKED... X-BOX IS MINE!!!!!!! WOHOOOO... thanks to all that responded to my previous plea for help.. now the BIG choice.. Madden or Fever..(Halo is a must) tommorrow on a field trip we goto the mall to study the habits of people (sociology) so i'll stop by gamestop and or KB-toys and see if they'll let me try either or Madden or Fever so i can make my choice.. another question.. will any of the games be hard to get your hands on the first couple of days.. since i'm getting my X-box from a source on launch i NEED SOMETHING TO PLAY ON IT!!!

Jason1010
11-05-2001, 10:29 PM
screw both of em and wait for BLITZ!!!! :D :D :D

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 12:37 PM
Fever...no doubt...get Fever...I played both of them and I couldn't stop playing Fever...My wife had to yank me away from the kiosk after one hour of playing and it only felt like I was there for 10 minutes! I could have played Fever for several hours non-stop...I played Madden and didn't get that impression. Overall, Fever whips Madden all over the place.

scarecrow kfj
11-06-2001, 01:32 PM
I havnt played fever yet but that is what I orderd. I will say this game play and graphics are better for madden 2002 xbox than madden 2002 p2

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 01:40 PM
Scarecrow...I would like to request that you start practicing now...I've already played NFL Fever 2002 and I'm starting to get good....lol...when we play on-line, you might want to have a box of Kleenex handy...you will be crying yourself to bed after I pummell your ass :D lol

But, seriously!! You won't be disappointed...The game is amazing! (I had to fling a little trash talk...the days are getting closer :p )

scarecrow kfj
11-06-2001, 01:50 PM
I would play it if I could but today was the rfirst day I even held the controllers in my hand. They do fit nice at first I got a little worried about the buttons but than I played and it was bad like I thought it might be. I was worried about hitting more than one button at a time but that dosnt happen

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 01:52 PM
Scarecrow...I love the controllers...they are like the crosspoint between a DC handle and an N64 handle....They are so comfortable for me....

Man, I can't wait to whip your ass at NFL Fever... :D

fanofslipknotib
11-06-2001, 02:16 PM
I dont think Fever has online capabilities......

Slash10
11-06-2001, 02:40 PM
No games have online capabilities yet

and yes Fever is the way to along with Halo, there both in my bundle plus Project Gotham Racing, it was either that or ODdworld, Fuzion Frenzy and Halo.

Phiresun
11-06-2001, 02:56 PM
Do you think OXM will provide a module in one of the demo disk later to give Fever fans online capabilities? I hope they at least give us roster updates until this is available.

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 03:03 PM
No online capabilities with Fever? Bummer...I hope they will be able to do it...

GreenFireX
11-08-2001, 12:39 AM
I played fever for the first time today and max is right that game is the one to pick. the gameplay was great and it wasnt difficult to learn. The xbox controller is great the buttons are all in great positions, at first i that it would a little bit to big but that isn't a problem.

scarecrow kfj
11-08-2001, 08:59 AM
I think fever 2003 will be online but not 2002. just like 2k wasnt but 2k1 was. I like the controllers, but I dont think they are like Dc. Maybe in size but the feel and buttons are diff. Not bad just diff