PDA

View Full Version : Best Halo Moment Ever #2

bwn82k
08-23-2002, 03:08 PM
I was playing one on one Slayer in Hang 'Em High. The other guy beat me 50-0. And every time I got killed I laughed. It was one of the rare fun games I've played lately. At one point he started throwing plasma grenades at me and when they stuck I would chase him and take him down with me.

Tinny
08-23-2002, 03:37 PM
AOTCR - Middle battle.

So I got the cloak. Had my trust rocket launcher and took out or the enemies at the base of the ridge and took out the gun post on top. I climbed up the cliff and took out half the force of grunts and another Shade. Cloak fails. Up comes the two Ghosts and overhead screams the Banshee. My marines finally get up and start fighting and the battle erupts. The two Ghosts swerved towards me and I ran towards the boulders on the left and went behind. The Ghosts splits and goes around each way and cross paths where my rocket connected to the ground. Both Ghosts and Elites are thrown into the ground. I here a scream to my left and watch as about 3 marines are thrown into the air and a Banshee sweeps through the smoke. I position myself at the fallen sentry gun and the Banshee spots me and does a dive. I stand my ground and narrowly missed a fatal blast from the fuel rod cannon. The Banshee flies over head. I let it pass. Then turn and watch it turn to the right slightly over the pillar and roof structure thing. It was about 150ft and banking hard to the right. Sniper bullets and AR erupts to follows it and I waited till it straightened out. Pulled the trigger and felt the rocket blast from the launcher. 4 seconds later the Banshee erupts in flames and comes crashing into the ground towards the remaining Elite at the first section. Oh God, is this game great! *Sigh* Sorry there are too many great moments. Many of them occured with me in the Scorpion Tank.

ALC
08-23-2002, 03:45 PM
Playing a co-op on AOTCR, A misplaced tank rocket set off a chain reaction of explosions that resulted in flinging the warthog i was in accross the better part of the battlefield. I was like whooooah, .. .noooooo!

Mercury
08-23-2002, 04:13 PM
The day I finished it so I could trade it in for another xbox game.
WOOHOO!!!

dave_m123
08-23-2002, 04:21 PM
It's always good being in the tank shooting down convenant vehicles especially getting a midair shot at a Banshee :D

Markus_Kalarkus
08-23-2002, 04:28 PM
50 Caliber to a banshee is always cool too, another awesome thing ive done was a triple backflip on a warthog!!! warthog has gotta be one of my fav vehicles:)

SonicWolverine
08-23-2002, 04:34 PM
when i kill betray my friends in cooperative mission. I love smacking their heads and saying ''oops'':confused:

Snapple
08-23-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
50 Caliber to a banshee is always cool too, another awesome thing ive done was a triple backflip on a warthog!!! warthog has gotta be one of my fav vehicles:)

o yea i did like 4 kickflips and 3 backflips at the same time with a banshee:)

Markus_Kalarkus
08-23-2002, 05:19 PM
lmfao sonic wolverine "when i kill betray my friends in cooperative mission. I love smacking their heads and saying ''oops''" i loooove doing that too lol:D

tRuNkZ
09-03-2002, 02:57 PM
I love that level!