PDA

View Full Version : Wuz up with the reviews

SoccerCJM77
08-23-2002, 03:56 PM
:cool: I posted reviews but I hven't won anything yet. Should I just be patience or just review more stuff. And has anybody won something yet and please tell me what:cool:

Markus_Kalarkus
08-23-2002, 03:59 PM
i know ive been reviewing quite a bit of stuuf but nothing...:(

Mercury
08-23-2002, 04:11 PM
Geez, here is a little lesson on life...

The only ones who win something are the ones that are friends with the staff at xboxaddict.

Live and Learn.

Highlite23
08-23-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Mercury
Geez, here is a little lesson on life...

The only ones who win something are the ones that are friends with the staff at xboxaddict.

Live and Learn.

Beg to differ, but i've won 3 times since joining, and i don't know the staff.:rolleyes:

JimmieDoogan
08-23-2002, 04:48 PM
When they say that you win by using this site they mean that you will have knowledge of the site. Therefore, when they have a contest, you will be able to answer trivia questions that are BASED SOLEY ON THIS SITE. So the more you use the site, the more triva questions you'll know the answers too. You don't just post in the forums and review sections then suddenly win. You've got to TRY to win, by battling it out with the other chatters when in the chat room during a Triva Session, and only when they are having a contest. :o

y2kash_14
08-23-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
You don't just post in the forums and review sections then suddenly win.

Actually.......you do......i won a game from here, just by posting in the forums... and is there even a contest going on right now?

DIGITAL
08-23-2002, 05:56 PM
i won a free trip to jail.! but not on this site ,dont worry if you havent won anything ive been on this site for a long time an havent won a thing,but i dont care cause they always have more contest down the road:)

Sodacider
08-23-2002, 06:00 PM
you can win stuff?

JimmieDoogan
08-23-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

Actually.......you do......i won a game from here, just by posting in the forums...

Hmm... I was under the impression that one had to do the triva thing... oh well... I guess people like us just aren't liked enough by the staff to get prizes ;). JK. Just keep posting maybe they'll hook ya up. But they are not having a contest at this time... at least I don't think they are...

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 06:46 PM
soccermj stop worrying about winning stuff. it seems thats all u want. u ask about it all the time. its hard to win stuff. theres like one winner a month and u get like a naki-g-pak. i never even tried to win anyting. i just enjoy posting. i know im not gunna win so why try. i dont realy know the staff, i know some of their names but i highly doubt they know me. i suggest u just enjoy posting instead of trying to win.