PDA

View Full Version : Possible Dumb Question-The Sequel

WynnFire
11-05-2001, 09:14 PM
Does anyone know if NFL Blitz will come to the Xbox?? I loved that game on the N64.

If one feature that's in NFL Blitz could be put in other football games; what would it be??

For me it would be the jumping. What about you??

Infinite
11-05-2001, 09:19 PM
sorry I hate blitz! Its to fake for me. I like realistic games!

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 09:35 PM
As far as I know, Blitz will be on the XBox but I am buying Fever instead :p

WynnFire
11-05-2001, 09:51 PM
I'm getting NFL Fever too. I know it's a great game. I like Blitz because you can jump. I know that sounds dumb but just think. I think the jumping should be put into other football games, mainly fever. Wouldn't it be nice to jump and throw the ball to get a better shot at the receiver. Of course, that's just me.

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 01:31 PM
Wynn...I think Fever is going for realism...In a real football game, if the quarterback was able to jump, then the throws would not be as accurate...I don't know...just a thought :) I don't think it's a dumb request..it actually makes a lot of sense.

fanofslipknotib
11-06-2001, 02:21 PM
Yes, Blitz is coming to the Xbox. I personally think Blitz is a lot of fun. I will probably rent it when it comes out, or maybe next years version because they are a hell of a lot of fun, especcially when you play against friends, unless of course they beat you, then it's no fun.

And yes, I love realism in a game, and I am getting Fever at launch, I already pre-ordered it.