PDA

View Full Version : How do u veat the guys Bro. in the Strip bar

Snail man
08-23-2002, 08:45 PM
HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I threw a canister at him and he LIVED!!!!!!!!!

Reclaimer
08-27-2002, 11:24 PM
Where's this? Throw another canister. Keep throwing canisters. Shoot it before it reaches them. If this is where the dance floor is, there's a ton of canisters in that room. Are you talking about Boris? Use combos to beat him up. When he blocks, throw him. Be prepared to block quickly. Wait till he gets done with his attack and start in with yours. Are you talking about being in the private room where they where playing cards? Stay crouched behind the couch and use pop and shoot attacks. Are you towards the end in the private club, haul butt behind the bar and press the action button behind the bar to unlock the door directly across the room. If you faced the bar and look slightly to the right. If you can't fight very well, ignore everyone press that button and run to the door igoring/dodging the people, chairs and tables. You only have a few seconds to get to that door before you have to repress the button.

If that doesn't work:
Walk up there, grab them as a human shield and blow their freaking head off.

hook-worm J
08-30-2002, 05:54 PM
I think your talking about the brother with the shotgun right? Do you have ammo left? I recommend just running out and shoot him up close, or do a slow motion dive and pump his ass full of lead...