PDA

View Full Version : dead to rights cheats?

xbox1
08-23-2002, 08:57 PM
does ne1 know ne cheats for dead to rights like cant die,unlimited ammo/weapons?

this game is cool but it is hard...very hard for me. i cant beat the part where in the street alley and they have like hundreds of dudes after u!!!

ne cheats?

consolegamer
08-27-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by xbox1
does ne1 know ne cheats for dead to rights like cant die,unlimited ammo/weapons?

this game is cool but it is hard...very hard for me. i cant beat the part where in the street alley and they have like hundreds of dudes after u!!!

ne cheats?

Level select:
Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right(2), Y, X(2) at the main menu with the "New Game" option.

Jack's Colon
08-28-2002, 03:40 PM
yeah, but then what? I put in the cheat, the guy screams, but nothing happens. How do you get to the chapters?

Spaztic
08-28-2002, 04:44 PM
ah the screeming code! My favorite!

xbox1
08-29-2002, 07:05 AM
after you put in the code and the dude screams,you just keep on pressing down untill you see "chapters"

Snapple
08-29-2002, 07:15 AM
why are you all cheating on this game already when it just came out:confused: pathetic:rolleyes:

SlightlySycho
08-30-2002, 08:36 PM
Let me put it this way: Jack Slade can't shoot fish in a barrel. He'd have more luck if he sung Barry Manilow songs in an attempt to get these f**kers to blow their brains out. Meanwhile, his opponents could shoot the hairs off a pygmey tick ten miles away blind-folded in a hurricane. Get the point!?!:mad:

I finally got sick of it when I had to protect this girl from this indestructible army killer super strong Asian hookers. I can't protect myself, much less her. Hell, Jesus couldn't save this girl!:eek:
Plus . . . well . . . who wants to shoot Asian hookers?:D

Jack's Colon
08-30-2002, 10:40 PM
Ah, yes, the Asian assassins in their underwear. nice touch. Try using the bullet time dive and your .45s; assassins first and then the leader in the green dress.

Xmun
08-30-2002, 11:33 PM
Anyone know how to get to that rocket launcher for the helicopter on Chapter 10?

It really is a horribly designed sequence.

SlightlySycho put it nicely in his post.
Jack Slate couldn't hit the floor if he tried, yet evey opponent on this level can kill with a single shot.

Not a bad game but some good lord some sequences are truly awful.