PDA

View Full Version : Strong Hold Help

masterchief2064
08-23-2002, 11:09 PM
Im at the second stage of my strong hold in house hlaalu and Im trying to find the cure blight on other scroll to cure the kwama queen in the egg mine so I went to sadrith mora where they tell you to go and the lady there only had potions so I go the gnisis now but I cant find who sells the scroll:confused: So does any one know where to find Hetman Abelmawia

shrew king
08-23-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by masterchief2064
Im at the second stage of my strong hold in house hlaalu and Im trying to find the cure blight on other scroll to cure the kwama queen in the egg mine so I went to sadrith mora where they tell you to go and the lady there only had potions so I go the gnisis now but I cant find who sells the scroll:confused: So does any one know where to find Hetman Abelmawia

In his house, its near the Silt Strider i think, look for "Hetman's Hut" or "Abelmawia's Hut" something like that.

ScorpionX
08-23-2002, 11:42 PM

Hey have you found the queen in the mine yet? I have searched everywhere and I can't find a thing. I probably killed her earlier in the game. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alien
08-23-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{

Hey have you found the queen in the mine yet? I have searched everywhere and I can't find a thing. I probably killed her earlier in the game. :mad: :mad: :mad: Swim.

masterchief2064
08-24-2002, 08:08 AM
thanks

masterchief2064
08-24-2002, 09:45 AM
I finished the last stage of my stronghold and I only have a gaurd is it possible to get more gaurds or can I just get that 1

Alien
08-24-2002, 10:29 AM
I finished the last stage of my stronghold and I only have a gaurd is it possible to get more gaurds or can I just get that 1 Just that one. I suppose you could actually get more, with a command humanoid spell, and then lead the guards in Balmora to your stronghold...

I dunno, try it out.

masterchief2064
08-24-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Alien
Just that one. I suppose you could actually get more, with a command humanoid spell, and then lead the guards in Balmora to your stronghold...

I dunno, try it out.

I'll try it, do you know what level they are???

mticha_21
08-24-2002, 11:47 AM
whenever i command the guards they never stay they always leave my stronghold

ScorpionX
08-24-2002, 03:06 PM
Swim.

There is no where to swim, there isn't even water. Are you supposed to get the miners before you cure the queen? And are you talking about House Hlaalu stronghold?

Alien
08-24-2002, 05:19 PM

There is no where to swim, there isn't even water. Are you supposed to get the miners before you cure the queen? And are you talking about House Hlaalu stronghold? Isn't there a little pool right when you first come into the mine?

masterchief2064
08-24-2002, 05:20 PM
no

Alien
08-24-2002, 05:48 PM
What is the name of the mine.

ScorpionX
08-24-2002, 05:53 PM
What is the name of the mine.

Shurdan Raplay Mine, it is right next to the Odai Plateau and by your stronghold if your in House Hlaalu.

shrew king
08-24-2002, 07:22 PM

Shurdan Raplay Mine, it is right next to the Odai Plateau and by your stronghold if your in House Hlaalu.

Shes in there, you might have killed her earlier or something, i didnt find it very hard to find her at all.