PDA

View Full Version : Will all games support HDTV output

brdgolf1
11-06-2001, 10:31 AM
Will the xbox output graphics in HDTV format for all games or will this be on a game by game basis?

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 11:41 AM
The XBox is already HDTV capable. No other console is :D This is just another thing that seperates the greatness of the XBox...Microsoft thought of everything :p

scarecrow kfj
11-06-2001, 12:55 PM
All Games will be able to be played

Hugh_Jass
11-07-2001, 11:21 AM
The XBox is capable of HDTV resolution and progressive scan output but not all games will take advantage of the higher resolution.

You will be able to play all games on an HDTV but the games designed to work in that mode will look better than those designed for a standard TV.

xboxlover
11-07-2001, 01:15 PM
What the fuk is HDTV i know it is a dumb question but i honestly don't have a clue.

Rancey
11-07-2001, 03:46 PM
HDTV=High Definiton TV
I actually heard that MS are making all game developers (third party included) make their games output in HDTV format as a rule.

l Maximus l
11-07-2001, 03:48 PM
HDTV = High Definition Television. Xboxlover...these kinds of TVs are very clear because the screen will produce a digital quality picture rather than a tradition analogue TV does. Kind of like your computer screen.

Also, they usually have a rectangle screen versus a square...kind of like how a movie theater screen is wider than it is tall. Hope that helps :)