PDA

View Full Version : Can i take a risk on X-Box ?????

adzmullz1
08-24-2002, 06:55 PM
i admit , i have made very bad choices in my past . Being the non-proud ex owner of a sega saturn and sega dreamcast , my gaming history is poor . I am desperatley searching for reasurrances that the X-Box will not turn into another saturn or dreamcast , or am i better off buying a PS2 , which definatley will not fail???????????
please help me fellow gamers............
:(

Zion
08-24-2002, 07:01 PM
Buying an Xbox is a no brainer :rolleyes:

Curll84
08-24-2002, 07:06 PM
Xbox won't die. MS won't let it. Even if it does, if you like it's games, you'll still play it.

But, get a PS2 if you like it's games better.

Get whatever has the more appealing games to YOU.

Markus_Kalarkus
08-24-2002, 07:10 PM
What kind of question is this???:mad: :mad: :mad:

Nameless
08-24-2002, 07:17 PM
Nintendo Gamecube

adzmullz1
08-24-2002, 07:22 PM
Just to let everyone know , i am 75% going for the X-Box , about 20% PS2 and 5% Gamecube , i've got until next sunday to decide.So , next saturday , i'll be looking at this forum again , and i'll have a look at the results in the poll , as they will have a big say in which console i buy .
Thanks for helping me out everyone
:)

Nameless
08-24-2002, 07:34 PM
Considering this is an xbox forum what do you think ppl will say?:rolleyes:

If you want a system that won't flop go Xbox or Gamecube. You want quantity PS2. Higher rated games (i.e T, E, M) go Xbox or PS2. Graphics best bet is Xbox or Gamecube.

But go with what you want, not what people say.

adzmullz1
08-24-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Nameless

Well , there are currently 2 votes for Gamecube in the poll :rolleyes:

Nameless
08-24-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by adzmullz1

Well , there are currently 2 votes for Gamecube in the poll :rolleyes:

Wow two votes...One by me, and one by another guy, who didn't even name himself.

adzmullz1
08-24-2002, 07:54 PM

Wow two votes...One by me, and one by another guy, who didn't even name himself.

Don't worry , i have a feeling this post is young , there will be more of your nintendo friends along soon i think . Whichever machine wins in the poll is the machine i buy............:cool:

Hugh_Jass
08-24-2002, 07:59 PM
I hope you're not serious about letting a poll decide your next console.

Fixxer
08-24-2002, 08:06 PM
Were you dropped on your head as a baby??:rolleyes:

Nameless
08-24-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Fixxer

Where you?

Seriously do not let a poll choose for you look at what games appeal to you.

Slacker
08-24-2002, 11:59 PM
I've played Every Console from Oddessey to Xbox and Xbox is my favorite it won't Die the next few months will change the balance of power , every consumer group or Product analyst worth anything has said that Xbox will be the Product Leader,

and besides I Felt Screwed by Sony , I remeber reading about Ps2 in 96/97 and it was suppossed to so great but all they made was a Hyped up system that was devoloped to compete with Dreamcast Not a REAl Next Gen like Xbox or Gamecube

silvertrace
08-25-2002, 12:03 AM
in all honesty u get an excellent product for the money and u know a person like bill gates doesnt like to fail

that and the fact its the most powerful, has the best exclusive titles, and its near flawless online venture

other than that its aight...............

GO BUY AN XBOX

MerimacHamwich
08-25-2002, 12:04 AM
Ofcourse xbox will own. PS2 is a pop culture money bag that does everything it can do "look" better than it's competitors when it really is a sub par product. I mean, they kept those crappy controllers that cramped my hands!

Markus_Kalarkus
08-25-2002, 12:04 AM

If you want a system that won't flop go Xbox or Gamecube. You want quantity PS2. Higher rated games (i.e T, E, M) go Xbox or PS2. Graphics best bet is Xbox or Gamecube.

But go with what you want, not what people say.
exactly;)

adzmullz1
08-25-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Fixxer

several times , i still don't see how that effects me seeking help on which console i should buy ? :confused:

Tinny
08-25-2002, 08:47 AM
ROFL. hehe...

Anyways, what sort of games do you like? Do you want the games now or are you prepared to wait for them? Do you want online gaming or do you just want a great single player experience? How much are a console gamer are you - Would you want a full immersive experience or just a fun time of gaming?

Fluff E
08-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Xbbbbbbooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cool: :cool:

GO BUCCS!!!
08-25-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by adzmullz1
i admit , i have made very bad choices in my past . Being the non-proud ex owner of a sega saturn and sega dreamcast , my gaming history is poor . I am desperatley searching for reasurrances that the X-Box will not turn into another saturn or dreamcast , or am i better off buying a PS2 , which definatley will not fail???????????
please help me fellow gamers............
:( i'd say spare yourself the misery of all three (personally i'm starting to think they all suck ballz), and save up about 1,000 $ and buy a new high end gaming pc, pc games are waaaaaay betterthan anything all three consoles can ever hope to offer anyways, and BILLIONS OF KILLER GAMES to choose from as well.
my 2cents:)

adzmullz1
08-25-2002, 03:21 PM
Hmmmmm , i dunno . I think i will stick to my original plan of buying a console , i already have a PC . Well ,looking at the poll , X-Box is way in front , my decision may be final already ........ , i have decided that the PS2 is definatlely OUT , as one guy said , it was made to compete with the dreamcast , so , it's a two horse race now with X-Box miles ahead of nintendo.
But , keep voting guys , a mans mind can be changed !:eek: