PDA

View Full Version : Will finish video tonight... Need host. (read, dang you)

Sodacider
08-24-2002, 09:01 PM
K I leave for boot camp tomorrow and I figured I might as well leave a nice gift for the boards.

And I want an excuse to spend some time tonight playing my Xbox...

:)

Anyway I'll need a host. I plan on making some small snippets from several games, if anyone has any preferences from the following please post:

Halo (already have 600 megs worth of video from this that I can cut and form)
Buffy (on rental, darn fun)
Outlaw Golf (ok not that fun to watch but man... nice girls)
Morrowind small snippets
Rallisport and/or JSRF

Snoopy7548
08-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Motoko
http://www.improvjam.com/images/drill_sergeant_cloud.jpg

hahahahah. :D :) :) ha, this is the best quote from that movie: "how tall are you private?" "five foot nine sir!" "five foot nine, i didnt know they stacked sh*t that high!" lol, that movie has so many awesome quotes. "i wanted to see exotic vietnam, the jewel of south east asia. i wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them.":)

Snoopy7548
08-24-2002, 09:43 PM
haha, really? that pic is from an awesome movie. its called Full Metal Jacket. lol. you gotta see it. hahah

CajunIsRagin
08-24-2002, 10:05 PM
Ah, Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket. One of my favorite war movies.Sgt. Hartman was one serious hard a$$ in that movie.

One of my favorite parts was when Gunnery Sgt Hartman names
his maggots.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor.from now on you will speak only when spoken to.And the first and last words out of your sewers will be "Sir!" Do you maggots understand? Bull****, I can't hear you.Sound off like you got a pair.If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training...
...you will be a weapon, a minister of death,praying for war.But until that day,you are pukes! The lowest form of life on Earth.You are not even human ****ing beings! You are only unorganized, grab-a$$tic pieces of amphibian ****! Because I am hard, you won't like me.But the more you hate me, the more you'll learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on ???????,?????,???? or ????????. Here, you are all equally worthless! My orders are to weed out non- hackers...who do not pack the gear to be in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that? Bull****! I can't hear you!

So this what you have to expect if your joining the marines.lol..j/k

I don't think there that hard anymore.

Crazy Joe
08-24-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
haha, really? that pic is from an awesome movie. its called Full Metal Jacket. lol. you gotta see it. hahah

ya, damn right it is...

"Sucky Sucky 5 Dollar, I love you long time."

Sodacider
08-25-2002, 12:59 AM
lol yes the Marines

I purposely didn't watch that movie, Full Metal Jacket, so I don't get some dumbass idea of whats down there... I hear boot camp has changed so much.

Tougher, but more learning and less in your face ****ness... But either way, I'll be lovin it.

CANT FIND MY BIBLE

Snoopy7548
08-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

ya, damn right it is...

"Sucky Sucky 5 Dollar, I love you long time."

haha. me so horny baby!

AmpedRider
08-25-2002, 11:01 AM
lol