PDA

View Full Version : need help in oddworld..no muds island..

pounder
08-25-2002, 03:12 PM
hey guys im in no muds island and i cant seem to get past the point where all the platforms are with sligs on top of them....i got the big bro slig, and now im at a door..theres no way to open this door and im stuck..i cant find what i need to do to get past this spot..help would be appreciated..thanx

Markus_Kalarkus
08-25-2002, 03:26 PM
How long have you had the game for?

pounder
08-25-2002, 03:45 PM
a very looong time..lol i just back into playing it..approx 4 months

pounder
08-25-2002, 03:53 PM
i found some walkthroughs and they say to pull the lever then walk through the newly opened door..well when i pull the lever nothign happens..what is up with that? is it a glitch maybe?

Markus_Kalarkus
08-25-2002, 03:56 PM
If it is a glitch then you cant get passed that part! ud be stuck there forever, take it back, get some dough for a new game coming up soon:)

Salo_Fan
08-25-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by pounder
hey guys im in no muds island and i cant seem to get past the point where all the platforms are with sligs on top of them....i got the big bro slig, and now im at a door..theres no way to open this door and im stuck..i cant find what i need to do to get past this spot..help would be appreciated..thanx

It's not a glitch. I remember having the same problem. I can't remember exactly what i did but I recommend you do the following:

- Kill all the sligs with Munch.
- Search for a lever. Something in that level opens that door.

ps. I might be thinking of a different level.

pounder
08-25-2002, 04:14 PM
hmm no i think were on the same level..maybe you have to kill all the sligs to open the door? ill try it when i get home..and there are no more levers..lol ive searched for hours..