PDA

View Full Version : DTR question...

hook-worm J
08-25-2002, 03:37 PM
I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. But I have a question about the game. As far as the disarms go... Are they random only? Or can you do a certain one whenever you want by pushing certain buttons?

That one disarm where he rolls the guy and throws him in the air and shoots him looks so badass! I want to be able to do that whenever I want!

studepaber
08-25-2002, 03:57 PM
Hey, by the way I love this game and the disarms are quite fun to watch. I'm not 100% sure of this (since I haven't played but about 6 hours of the game) but I believe there might be a total of 15 disarms (5 for each type of weapon 1) pistols 2) rifles 3) ak's shotguns uzi-type weapons) and the five can either be used by pressing b, up + b, left + b, down + b, right + b. If this doesn't work though perhaps try and disarm alot and maybe after 5 or 6 disarms a new one gets unlocked? These are just suggestions so if I'm wrong sorry in advance.

consolegamer
08-27-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Hey, by the way I love this game and the disarms are quite fun to watch. I'm not 100% sure of this (since I haven't played but about 6 hours of the game) but I believe there might be a total of 15 disarms (5 for each type of weapon 1) pistols 2) rifles 3) ak's shotguns uzi-type weapons) and the five can either be used by pressing b, up + b, left + b, down + b, right + b. If this doesn't work though perhaps try and disarm alot and maybe after 5 or 6 disarms a new one gets unlocked? These are just suggestions so if I'm wrong sorry in advance.

I think your correct if i'm not mistaken