PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!! Halo 2 Box Art, Front And Back!!

faceoff508
08-25-2002, 04:09 PM
http://www.gamelife.dk/screenshots/box/halo2_cover_2_small.jpg

Halo 2: The Fallen, I CANT WAIT!!

Btw.. this is not the final art, so it might change.

Markus_Kalarkus
08-25-2002, 04:11 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: wow kick a$$!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

XboxGamers
08-25-2002, 04:12 PM
SWEET!!

ZacT10
08-25-2002, 04:18 PM
when is this game supposed to be released?

faceoff508
08-25-2002, 04:23 PM
It might be fake, I dont know. But if it is then major Kudos to the srtist cause it looks damn real with the warning and eveything!

xboxrules_uk
08-25-2002, 04:26 PM
YOU ARE SOO DUMB!! i am a member of TEAMXBOX and a guy posted templates for XBOX BOX ART! and SOMEONE made that using PHOTOSHOP! SO ITS NOT OFFICIAL OR ITS NOT REAL, ITS FAKE!! I MADE SOME HALO 2 BOX ARTS AS WELL!! SO DONT GET EXCITED COZ THAT BOX ART IS MADE ON TXB BY A TXB MEMBER ON PHOTOSHOP!

faceoff508
08-25-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by xboxrules_uk
YOU ARE SOO DUMB!! i am a member of TEAMXBOX and a guy posted templates for XBOX BOX ART! and SOMEONE made that using PHOTOSHOP! SO ITS NOT OFFICIAL OR ITS NOT REAL, ITS FAKE!! I MADE SOME HALO 2 BOX ARTS AS WELL!! SO DONT GET EXCITED COZ THAT BOX ART IS MADE ON TXB BY A TXB MEMBER ON PHOTOSHOP!

http://www.gamelife.dk/screenshots/box/halo2_cover_2_small.jpg

xboxrules_uk
08-25-2002, 04:30 PM
omfg! i am a MEMBER of TEA<XBOX.COM forums. a guy posten xbox box art TEMPLATES and someone made that using PHOTOSHOP!! seriously, no joke! i made some myself....look! click this link u stupid fools! u guys are soo dumb if u beleive its real, a member of teamxbox.com made that on a forum! and if u beleive that that halo 2 the fallen boxart is real u are damn stupid! click this link for my homemade photoshop box art!

stupid people

http://community.webshots.com/user/xboxrules_uk

xboxrules_uk
08-25-2002, 04:32 PM
omfg! i am a MEMBER of TEA<XBOX.COM forums. a guy posten xbox box art TEMPLATES and someone made that using PHOTOSHOP!! seriously, no joke! i made some myself....look! click this link u stupid fools! u guys are soo dumb if u beleive its real, a member of teamxbox.com made that on a forum! and if u beleive that that halo 2 the fallen boxart is real u are damn stupid! click this link for my homemade photoshop box art!

xboxrules_uk
08-25-2002, 04:33 PM
omfg! i am a MEMBER of TEAMXBOX.COM forums. a guy posten xbox box art TEMPLATES and someone made that using PHOTOSHOP!! seriously, no joke! i made some myself....look! click this link u stupid fools! u guys are soo dumb if u beleive its real, a member of teamxbox.com made that on a forum! and if u beleive that that halo 2 the fallen boxart is real u are damn stupid! click this link for my homemade photoshop box art!

stupid people

pounder
08-25-2002, 04:41 PM
yeah i remember reading that post at TXB..it was made by a user..as well as many other box arts..people are doing it for fun..wow now i know how rumours get started..

egg
08-25-2002, 04:44 PM
omfg! i am a MEMBER of TEAMXBOX.COM forums. a guy posten xbox box art TEMPLATES and someone made that using PHOTOSHOP!! seriously, no joke! i made some myself....look! click this link u stupid fools! u guys are soo dumb if u beleive its real, a member of teamxbox.com made that on a forum! and if u beleive that that halo 2 the fallen boxart is real u are damn stupid! click this link for my homemade photoshop box art!

stupid people

So xboxrules_uk.... Are you a member of Team Xbox forums?... :confused: If you ask me.. you can just stay there!!! One more thing...Caps .......Get to know it!!

Frorrari
08-25-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
Im looking at Halo PC screenshots on that site..the levels look new..and better than ours

If we're talking about the same screens those are the first screens from the original PC versjon. So that's not from the PC versjon that we're going to see next summer...

y2kash_14
08-25-2002, 06:20 PM

stupid people

OMFG! STFU! you damn idiot, you didn't have to post that 4 times. Anyone seen all this guys posts, he reminds me of freaken Cityson.

Snoopy7548
08-25-2002, 06:25 PM
thats so fake. if it was real, on the back of the box, where it says like 1-4 players and system link, it also would have said something about xbox live. cause i was looking at nfl fever 2003, and it had a little xbox live box thingy on the back too.

dave_m123
08-25-2002, 06:26 PM
Like Pounder said its fan made cover but a very good one IMHO. I like it.

pounder
08-25-2002, 06:28 PM
it is a very good job indeed. :eek:

Spike Minoda
08-25-2002, 06:35 PM
FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! Bungie said it would be another 16 player if more.. at the bottom its says 1-4 ppl only

Spike Minoda
08-25-2002, 06:37 PM
opps snoopy beat me to it

xboxrules_uk
08-25-2002, 06:39 PM
what have i been saying from the start. a TEAMXBOX FORUM user made it with PHOTOSHOP. bloody hell, whats wrong with u people, i told u it is a fake! jeez!:mad:

y2kash_14
08-25-2002, 06:43 PM
what have i been saying from the start. a TEAMXBOX FORUM user made it with PHOTOSHOP. bloody hell, whats wrong with u people, i told u it is a fake! jeez!:mad:

can't you just make a good post ONCE?? You dont happen to be related to Cityson?

xboxrules_uk
08-25-2002, 06:49 PM
y2kash_14, shut up, please?? i dont even kno who "cityson" is!! for gods sake, get a life!!:mad:

y2kash_14
08-25-2002, 06:57 PM
y2kash_14, shut up, please?? i dont even kno who "cityson" is!! for gods sake, get a life!!:mad:

oh im so sorry..........no wait your the idiot

xboxrules_uk
08-25-2002, 06:59 PM
listen 'mate', im from TXB, im only here coz TXB is down. ill b out of here as soon as its up and runnin. so can we just call a truce?? sorry 4 being annoying but the gamecube fanboys get me wound up... so what ya say?? we both support xbox so lets just not argue! thanks!

XslayerX
08-25-2002, 07:00 PM
But seriously, who ever thought that was real needs to be kicked in the balls. This thread shows people will belive everything they see or hear.

beserker
08-25-2002, 07:25 PM
Ok let me help the naive(including the website):

1. A game is not rated until it's almost finished
2. A game does not recieve a boxart untill it's well over 50% complete.
3. The text wouln't be that cheesy
4. roflol

y2kash_14
08-25-2002, 08:32 PM
ok, but its just that i have never seen you make a positive post yet. AND i think you should stop calling people fanboys just because they like another system (i own Xbox and Gamecube)

wweomaniac
08-25-2002, 08:42 PM
lol! I'm sure that the fact that this pic is fake was already addressed but I wanna address it again.

Here's why it's fake:
a) I don't think they'll use the initial screenshots as part of their cover
b) the mastercheif on the front was cut out of a screenshot.
c) why would they use the "XBox Font" with "the fallen"?
d) the comments on the back look fake.

lllSmokelll
08-25-2002, 08:44 PM
i can garanty that the back is gonna change :)

y2kash_14
08-25-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac

d) the comments on the back look fake.

thats what i was thinking. You can tell its been written by an ametuer

edit: hehe Goldberg spelled guarantee, "garanty" hee hee

heartsxcarved
08-25-2002, 08:56 PM
This is fake, its already been confirmed at numerous websites... Including FXB and TXB

The Hitman
08-25-2002, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I seen it on TXB, I wasn't too impressed with it. The font used on the back looked cheap and unprofessional IMO and I would have kept the Halo 2 logo untouched.

Shadowsim
08-25-2002, 11:09 PM
If you guys could have seen all the revisions that went into that cover you would be laughing at that site for posting it as a real cover design. We were all looking for the right pics to put in it with the right angles. Then we voted on the outcome and how to fix that. One person made it (sorry can't remember the name), and the rest of us chiped in a little with opinions on improvement and useable pictures. I think it's funny how some sights never actually cought on that it was fan art and have now posted it as an official cover for the game. Some people will beleive anything.

The Hitman
08-25-2002, 11:13 PM
Fix the logo back to the official Halo 2 logo, change the larger font on the back, and add the Xbox Live symbol on the lower back portion and it'd rock.

E Nomini Patri
08-26-2002, 12:38 PM
That cover was made by Jasper Nielsen.

http://halo.bungie.org/miscart.html?item=224

Top item.

SpartanSniper
08-26-2002, 04:46 PM
I guess I'm the first one to notice that the 343 Guilty Spark image is on of the biggest things that makes it look fake. It's pathetic.

Oh and DanieLudacris, The original Halo didn't even say 1-16 players. Why? That's why it says Xbox System Link.

I personally like the name Halo 2: Combat Evolvededed better than Halo 2: The Fallen.:D :rolleyes: :eek: :D

chickenmunky
08-26-2002, 07:22 PM
Dude! What kind of idiot are you? It's FAKE! I got that off HBO, printed it and put it on my Halo game box. HBO said it's just another Halo 2 Box Art thing, there getting new ones all the time!

Spike Minoda
08-27-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by SpartanSniper
I guess I'm the first one to notice that the 343 Guilty Spark image is on of the biggest things that makes it look fake. It's pathetic.

Oh and DanieLudacris, The original Halo didn't even say 1-16 players. Why? That's why it says Xbox System Link.

I personally like the name Halo 2: Combat Evolvededed better than Halo 2: The Fallen.:D :rolleyes: :eek: :D

lol he is right... i just looked at my case... and i think that 343 should have that glowing light around it...

Shadowsim
08-27-2002, 07:09 PM
Gus, as soon as TXB is back up and running you can check out all the different variations that the cover went through before the form you see now.

Spartan IV
08-27-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Shadowsim
Gus, as soon as TXB is back up and running you can check out all the different variations that the cover went through before the form you see now.
oh my god, there were like 30 different variations of it. I made one, and a bunch of "concept vehicles" as well. All available for people to view at my picture gallery.

http://community.webshots.com/album/43183239uuxNWL