PDA

View Full Version : What in the World is taco bell doing?!?

DOOM
11-06-2001, 04:04 PM
What in the World is taco bell doing?!?
It seems like weeks ago i was stuffing my face every day 24-7 full of tacos,burritos. I got 183 of those X box tickets and spent my precious time filling them out at the website, in hopes of winng. When I entered, I noticed that the site said come back on Nov. 1st for the list of winners. I Then Waited & went to the site On The First and it said bookmark this sight, because the winners will be announced soon!! I was angry. Now it has almost been a whole week,and the sight still says the same thing!!! What is taking so long!!!!???

LINK:
http://www.xbox.com/tacobell/html/featured_winners.html

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 04:06 PM
Maybe they did the same thing and their asses are burning from eating so much Taco Hell food that they can't sit down on their computers and update the winners list :D lol

HeadShot
11-06-2001, 05:19 PM
LOL...:D

Tazilla
11-06-2001, 10:04 PM
Ah hahahahahaha,...

Well, in case I might be a winner,.. I will just say this,..

no comment.

/me looks over his shoulder at the Taco Bell and MS representatives, Do I get my beer now?

cvking
11-06-2001, 11:04 PM
Dag doom with the money you payed for all those tacos you could have bought a brand new game:D

Marc
11-07-2001, 10:06 AM
That's not a chance to win, that's an investment. I thought my 20 entries was a lot. I know some guy around here had 227 entries. His name is Jake something or other. I don't know what is taking so long, but I am thinking that the winners have already been notified. I hope I'm wrong.

RedFive
11-07-2001, 03:39 PM
Over at TeamXBOX.com they're saying that the winners are just now starting to be notified and that local Taco Bell locations are "in the process" of giving away the 6755 Xbox consoles.

The article is really vauge, though, so I don't know for sure what it is they're trying to say.

Does anyone know anything about notification of the winners? If so, please let me know!

Thanks. :)