PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Halo Victory

Calve
08-25-2002, 09:15 PM
At my birthday party I hooked up 2 Xboxes and my friends and I played lots of games and I smoked them everytime. So they wanted to play a 7 on 1 against me!!! I accepted and I beat them 50-19!!! There were like 3 newbs to Halo and the other four were good! I was pretty proud only, after I won they all kicked my ass lol :D

Whats your biggest victory?

PS, sorry if this has been posted before...

E Nomini Patri
08-26-2002, 12:35 PM
If it's 7 vs. 1, it needs to be a team game. Otherwise, you have the advantage since they each have to get 50 kills and there's only 1 target who can easily eliminate them.

Calve
08-26-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
If it's 7 vs. 1, it needs to be a team game. Otherwise, you have the advantage since they each have to get 50 kills and there's only 1 target who can easily eliminate them.

It was a team game:)

Slacker
08-29-2002, 01:38 AM
My biggest victory was 25 to 2 against my brother he is Good also, so far I played My brother my cousin and a friend and I Won , fighting more than one on Multi is easy IMO no real challenge at all

Rancey
08-29-2002, 02:13 AM
With only 1 n00b on the opposite team a win like that is actually quite easy. Even if you stay at a 1:1 kill ratio with the others and get those few extra kills on the easy guy, that's all it takes...the best option is to have the medium player(s) vs the good & bad player(s) IMO.

SpartanSniper
08-29-2002, 03:23 PM
My biggest wins were in 2 team slayer games on Blood Gulch, 4 VS 1(me), Snipers only, and infinate grenades. I won the first game 50 - 0 and the second game 50 - 3.

I was against 3 guys that were in love with the sniper rifle...2 of them were PROs (Almost as good as me.), and 1 other was good but just didn't know their way around the map much. The fourth guy was a grenade addict:eek: (very annoying).

The first game was a little tense but 2 of my opponents kept their team going by injuring me a few times. The second game was easy and I could have won without dying but I felt the need to kamikaze groups of my enemies for the final 10 kills.:cool: They were going to play another game but a guy got angery at me, threw my controller at the wall, and left.:rolleyes: :p :D

I'm trying to get a 6 VS 1 game going soon.

Calve
09-02-2002, 08:34 PM
my biggest one on one victory was 50-0 like 100 times!!! its easy!!:)

SpartanSniper
09-02-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Calve
my biggest one on one victory was 50-0 like 100 times!!! its easy!!:)
Ok then......I sense sarcasm in your voice.:D

Calve
09-02-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by SpartanSniper

Ok then......I sense sarcasm in your voice.:D

na lol! i honestly beat alot of people 50 - 0! but those are like noobs!

i beat my brother like 50-18 usually!
hes beat the game on heroic too!

SpartanSniper
09-02-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Calve

na lol! i honestly beat alot of people 50 - 0! but those are like noobs!

i beat my brother like 50-18 usually!
hes beat the game on heroic too!

Kool

The point I was making by saying that I won 50 - 0 games is that all my opponents had beaten Halo on Legendary at least twice by themselves...when I had only beaten it once on Legendary. They were angery that they lost to someone they said was an "amateur" at the time. Since then I have beaten Halo 19 times on Legendary.

xboxman_1
09-02-2002, 09:37 PM
The point I was making by saying that I won 50 - 0 games is that all my opponents had beaten Halo on Legendary at least twice by themselves...when I had only beaten it once on Legendary. They were angery that they lost to someone they said was an "amateur" at the time. Since then I have beaten Halo 19 times on Legendary.
Don't judge how good you are at Halo at how good you are at single player. My cousin can easily beat the gameon legendary, but he totally sucks at multiplayer. Opposite with me, I don't think I can beat the game on legendary by myself, but I've yet to find an opponent that really beat me very bad, most of the time at all.

OppiumNitrates
09-03-2002, 12:51 PM
first off all thoes "BIG" wins really werent big wins . . . 7v1 WoW thats like the easest game to win if your the 1 guy cauz u have all the targets and the other team only has 1 target . . . i could get 4 kills with 1 pistol clip . . . . if u want a "BIG' victory play 7v1 with 5 lives each thats alot harder and more fair . . .

my biggest victory was a 6v1 5 lives each
most kills in a single game - 132

SpartanSniper
09-03-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by xboxman_1

Don't judge how good you are at Halo at how good you are at single player. My cousin can easily beat the gameon legendary, but he totally sucks at multiplayer. Opposite with me, I don't think I can beat the game on legendary by myself, but I've yet to find an opponent that really beat me very bad, most of the time at all. Well my opponents learned that lesson well....never judge someone by the single player game.:cool:

SpartanSniper
09-03-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
my biggest victory was a 6v1 5 lives each
most kills in a single game - 132

I'm just wondering but.......if you're talking about the same gametype, wouldn't the max amount of kills you could get be 30? I could just be confused because I never played a game that way, but what's the deal?:D

OppiumNitrates
09-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by SpartanSniper

I'm just wondering but.......if you're talking about the same gametype, wouldn't the max amount of kills you could get be 30? I could just be confused because I never played a game that way, but what's the deal?:D

i was ging to post somthing next to the 132 kills (like this was from a CTF game) so people wouldnt be confused . . . but yeah the 132 kills was a game of CTF and the 6v1 each player had 5 lives and your correct i had 30 kills at the end which was the max i could have had . . . . .

SpartanSniper
09-03-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

i was ging to post somthing next to the 132 kills (like this was from a CTF game) so people wouldnt be confused . . . but yeah the 132 kills was a game of CTF and the 6v1 each player had 5 lives and your correct i had 30 kills at the end which was the max i could have had . . . . .

Kool....I guess I was right.:cool:

Spartan IV
09-04-2002, 07:47 PM
Spartan Sniper you can have the Mallet of DOOM, i've got the new, bigger, better SUPER mallet of DOOM!!!

I will smash you!

http://home.attbi.com/~spartan_iv/mallet.gif

SpartanSniper
09-05-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Spartan IV
Spartan Sniper you can have the Mallet of DOOM, i've got the new, bigger, better SUPER mallet of DOOM!!!

I will smash you!

http://home.attbi.com/~spartan_iv/mallet.gif

I'm sorry but the original MALLET OF DOOM™http://atypically.net/smilies/mallet.gif will always be stronger.

MALLET OF DOOM, SpartanSniper, and the MALLET OF DOOM Logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SpartanSniper Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Used under license. © 2002 SpartanSniper Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.

ShannonX
09-06-2002, 10:36 PM
my best game wasn't a win, but its the best i'd done ever...

teams didn't get divided evenly and it was me and another guy i didnt know against 4 other guys, most of them my friends and pretty good....

game was to 50 and me and the other guy lost by one point. I had 30 - 35 kills and the other guy had the rest... my best game even if i didn't win.