PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Devices?

XERO
11-06-2001, 06:03 PM
any word on a gameshark/xplorer/actionreplay for our Xbox?

smack119
11-06-2001, 07:10 PM
the way i see it...if you need to cheat....maybe you should buy a gamecube, you might like the kiddie games better. cheating ruins a game. ever play the original diablo???? if so you know what i mean

Slash10
11-06-2001, 08:15 PM
If cheats are used to help u beat a game cause u cant do it on your own, then its wrong. but if its used to enhance gaming and make it fun, say in multiplayer ways with friends, then why not

CharlesDD2
11-06-2001, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Slash10
If cheats are used to help u beat a game cause u cant do it on your own, then its wrong. but if its used to enhance gaming and make it fun, say in multiplayer ways with friends, then why not

I don't know, I've always played multiplayer for competition, not that that isn't fun, it just seems to ruin the whole aspect of competition.

scarecrow kfj
11-07-2001, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by XERO
any word on a gameshark/xplorer/actionreplay for our Xbox?

Yes there will be. They are saying they are going to be in some mem cards as a selling point. They figured since xbox has a HD no one would buy mem cards. So they are selling them with some cheats.. not all cards though

XERO
11-08-2001, 05:54 AM
the way i see it, is that it is my game and my game system, how i choose to play or enhace those are my business.
since we are entitled to free opinion, thank you for your sophomoric answers, i suggest that you spend a little more time in english class and learn to answer a question on point not with extrapolated conjecture that is only slightly related; and to those who properly addressed the question with a cogent answer: thank you.

mojo__31
11-08-2001, 08:22 AM
Not really a cheat, but if you buy Thrustmasters memory card, it comes with all the Mad Dash Levels and Characters on it so you can use them right away. Otherwise you need to play to unlock them in the game.

Spades
11-08-2001, 09:09 AM
that the dumbest use of a memory card i have ever heard. memory cards were to save how far you got, not how far the producer of the game wants you to get. i wish they would do away with cheats. just like when you play multi-player, you always have that one guy who wants to be invisible or something and kill you.

mojo__31
11-08-2001, 09:37 AM
The ONLY use of an Xbox memory card is to transport saves to another system. Otherwise all saves are handled on the hard drive. HOWEVER, if you are a long ways into a game, I would save to a memory card anyway occasionally in case the hard drive crashes, and trust me I love Xbox, but hard drive crashes will happen to a small percentage of unlucky people. I do support for the company who makes most of the drives in the Xbox.

l Maximus l
11-08-2001, 11:47 AM
I think cheats will be a great option if you can unlock certain players if you want to play right them right away, especially in a multi-player environment. When you play single player, just pull it out if you don't want to use it. I think it's a great idea!

There's nothing more stupid than not being able to play all of the characters in a multi-player game just because you haven't "unlocked" them in a single player game. If you ask me, that spoils the fun in multi-player and limits the amount of players you want to play. I see no problem with multi-player use especially since that is how I would use one. But, I don't know if I will go that far...I like to play single player, too...so, I guess it depends on the game.