PDA

View Full Version : Electric playground...

Fluff E
08-26-2002, 06:47 AM
can someone give me the times of electric playground i live in canada and have satelite o and what channel is it on.:cool: :cool:

Woocifer
08-26-2002, 09:02 AM
Hey... I'm in Ontario around Toronto. EP comes on at 9:30am on the Space Channel on Saturday morning. That time and channel is the most up to date.

You can catch last weeks episode on the New (CK)VR in Barrie at 10:30am and the same show again at 6 or 6:30 on the Space Channel Sunday night.

I don't know about anywhere else though.

Magnum Blast
08-26-2002, 09:09 AM
I watch it at basically the same times as Woocifer. You can also go to www.elecplay.com and see if they have more times to watch it.

Fluff E
08-26-2002, 10:24 AM
Thnx i gonna watch it soon thnx :cool: :cool:

Alfa
08-26-2002, 10:27 AM
woz so special bout ep?

Fluff E
08-26-2002, 10:40 AM
i wanted to see what it was like cause i already watch extenedplay:cool: :cool:

The Hitman
08-26-2002, 11:49 AM
I don't get Electric Playground, but I do get Extended Play, which is an awesome show.

Magnum Blast
08-26-2002, 12:05 PM
Electric Playground is the best video game show I've ever seen. They recently had their 100th episode special and I a reminder of all the great shows and segments they've had in the past. I admit I haven't seen extended play but I doubt they can top Tommy and Vic.

borka105
08-26-2002, 12:31 PM
is EP shown on comcast digital cable? if so what channel?

thanks
-Borka105

MerimacHamwich
08-26-2002, 01:42 PM
In Calgary EP is broadcast at 1:30 pm on A-Channel and somewhere around 10-11:30 am Saturday on Space.

Shadowsim
08-26-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Fluff E
i wanted to see what it was like cause i already watch extenedplay:cool: :cool:
I've seen them both and Extended Play makes Electric Playground look like it is run out of someones garage in my opinion. Electric Playground, has bad hosts that I don't like to much and they never seem to have anything recent when I catch their show. They are all old reruns or they are very behind the times. Extended Play, on the other hand I like a lot. Adam sessler does a good job as host and he doesn't try to pretend like he can act. Plus they always seem to be up to date on their stuff and don't try to make themselves look "cool" by putting in fake sectret agents trying to break into the tips and tricks vault who disable cameras with CD's. I think Extended Play, is done in a more professional manor, and I like it's presentation and setup better.

Just my $.02

Nameless
08-26-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
In Calgary EP is broadcast at 1:30 pm on A-Channel and somewhere around 10-11:30 am Saturday on Space.

Your from calgary too!?
But shouldn't this be in OT forum?

HALOJAY
08-26-2002, 06:30 PM
I am sick of listening to Tommy Telarico and that other dude rip on the xbox controller. They keep crying that it is too big. I am sick of that sh@t. I have small @ss hands and the damn thing is the most comfortable controller I have ever used, so they can go f@$% themselves.

Woocifer
08-26-2002, 10:36 PM
Actually what I notice about the show is that Tommy will tell the truth about games more or less and will cut them up when it seems to be a pertinant subject.

Vic on the other hand is a full blown fanboy giving every single game a high score because he is a complete tool... he's the Executive Producer and is letting the industry blow smoke up his butt while he gives em a hand job under the table. It bugs me that he is so mindless when it comes to games.

Ulchie
08-27-2002, 10:58 AM
I live in calgary as well.....But I do have to say that I think Tommy is extremely annoying but the other guy is cool....cant remember his name
adam sessler is a gamecube humping ***got.....and that woman kate or whatever....well I havent seen her lately but I never liked either of them
I think that their opinions are all bull****(to me anyways) so I dont listen to em I just look at the game footage that they get