PDA

View Full Version : Finished Hunter, Commandos 2 Next?

blewis
08-26-2002, 11:09 AM
The wife and I just finished Hunter: The Reckoning and had a blast playing this game co-op.

Is Commandos 2 a good game that we could play co-op?

Other good co-op games?

Bartman

Halo Evolved
08-26-2002, 12:33 PM
Commandos 2 is slated for September 11th as of now and is only a single player title. I am not too keen on co-op games...there's Gauntlet (co-op game), alot of sport titles are co-op, and that pretty much covers it I believe.

Icehawk
08-26-2002, 12:35 PM
I am not to sure if Commandos 2 will have a co-op mode, but since it was a PC game I sort of doubt it.

Halo has a great Co op Mode, and Toe Jam and Earl 3 which I think is coming out within the next few months should have a great Co-op Mode.

xboxed79
08-27-2002, 02:01 PM
hunter is a great game, me and two others beat it about 2 weeks ago now, and since then we have been playig gauntlet. It really isnt bad although the graphix need a lot of work. but if you are looking for a co-op game like hunter, where you are all on the same screen, then gauntlet is your only other choice for now...
hopefully we will see more titles like hunter in the future.

Terminator
08-28-2002, 05:15 AM
Commandos 2 is a multi-player game. 1-4 players. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself on the Xbox website.

blewis
08-28-2002, 08:56 AM
What about Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance? Anybody know anything about that game?

Nato King
08-28-2002, 09:52 AM
Description:
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance

It’s the massively popular world of Baldur’s Gate™ as you have never seen it before. Baldur’s Gate™: Dark Alliance™ is a revolutionary action adventure with an epic tale of intrigue, fierce alliances, explosive spell effects and highly detailed creatures and environments. Baldur’s Gate™: Dark Alliance™ is a benchmark of technology and gameplay.

Tinny
08-28-2002, 09:58 AM
I would of course suggest Halo: Combat Evolve but it's more likely then not that you've already played it and loved it. So my next suggestion for co-op is Conflict Desert Storm not exactly a great game but it has pretty fun co-orperative play if you like third person shooters that is. My next suggestion will be Circus Maximus well this certainly is not a great game but it's a fun one. It won't last you ofcourse but it quite a fun game to play. I am planning on seeing how Battle Engine Aquilla will be and since it spots co-operative play I might also recommend it but it depends.

Shadow20002
08-28-2002, 10:10 AM
How about Dungeons and Dragons Heroes that's gonna come out this Winter ? So some sort of Baldur's Gate-style gameplay, with all new characters to play and environments to explore.

Spaztic
08-28-2002, 04:33 PM
don't shoot me buy me and my girl play fusion frenzy all the time. I have to turn the xbox on with all the volume down, because if she hears it start up she will pull out my game and put in fusion frenzy!