PDA

View Full Version : How to kick a FG in NFL2k3.

Pipetender
08-26-2002, 04:42 PM
How do you kick a fieldgoal??? Is there anyway you can stop the yellow aimer? How do you know where to aim in strong wind? The way I do it know is I just look where the aimer starts and then try to get it back there on the kick. The kicking part has cost me so many games it's annoying. :mad:

UltimateAg
08-26-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Pipetender
How do you kick a fieldgoal??? Is there anyway you can stop the yellow aimer? How do you know where to aim in strong wind? The way I do it know is I just look where the aimer starts and then try to get it back there on the kick. The kicking part has cost me so many games it's annoying. :mad:

I know what you mean man, but I'm pretty sure you can't just stop the arrow from moving. You just have to time it right to where you wan't it to go. Don't mess with the vertical axis the computer generally puts it where it should be. So start out moving the arrow along its horizontal axis way past where you want it to go and then just let it go and then stop it when it gets to the direction you want it to go. You'll get a feel for it eventually and welcome to XBA!:)

Pipetender
08-26-2002, 04:52 PM
Yeah I was hoping the answer woudn't be practice but I guess it is. :( I don't know why I miss PAT's but I guess I'll just practice more!:)

robnyack
08-26-2002, 05:10 PM
I don't have that big of a problem with the kicking part of the game. I will say though, playing in the wind definately effects your kicking game.

KingAvi2k3
08-31-2002, 11:46 AM
Watch and aim the indicator (yellow arrow) between field goal post. Full up orange inicator for powerful kick. Remember aim yellow arrow and full up orange indicator.:D

Pipetender
08-31-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by KingAvi2k3
Watch and aim the indicator (yellow arrow) between field goal post. Full up orange inicator for powerful kick. Remember aim yellow arrow and full up orange indicator.:D

I try to do that but it seems like if you miss your spot on the yellow aimer by just a little bit the kick will go way wide. And it is also hard to get a powerful kick timed right because you spend so much time on the aiming part and when you hit A you have to be ready or the kick is useless.