PDA

View Full Version : Ebony Shortsword

Shorezy
08-26-2002, 05:36 PM
Ok, i've herd of an Ebony Shortsword, that is free, totally undefended, and easy to fine, BUT when i go to look for it (at the "Would-be Stronghold" in the Odai-Platau), I CAN NEVER FIND IT. I don't have the stronghold built (does it NEED to be there?). If any of you guys know that'd be great if you could help me out. Thanks in advance.

mticha_21
08-26-2002, 05:52 PM
i find them everywhere....from golden saints,or u can get sumtin better,a daerdic shortsword....its tight!!just get those summon dremora and golden saint spells in tel branora i think..

Shorezy
08-26-2002, 06:01 PM
YOU CAN GET DEADRIC WEAPONS!! Man could you PLEASE tell me more?

SlightlySycho
08-26-2002, 06:02 PM
It sounds like the Hlaalu stronghold. I know for a fact it's not there when you start the game (I went there looking for a shipwreck and found nothing). However, it became built when I advanced far enough in House Redoran. I was sent on a quest to assassinate the stronghold master of the house. Of course, the person there tried to kill me the second he saw me (a pushover, though). I don't know if Telvanni have a similar quest. Of course, if you join House Hlaalu, you get that stronghold as a matter of course.

mticha_21
08-26-2002, 06:12 PM
yeah u can get daedric weapons easily......all u do is get a summon dremora(for daerdic weapons and sum others,and u can summon golden saints(to get mostly glass weapons/shields and daerdric shields.....it great.....just go to the guy in the upper tower in tel branora and get those summoning spells....

mticha_21
08-26-2002, 06:13 PM
if u cant get the summoning spells to work,make a enchanted item with soultrap 1 sec,on target and 2 seconds for the summoning spell,i think....

Shorezy
08-26-2002, 06:13 PM
Thanks a TONNE dude. That's great. Are these things some of the best weapons in the game or what?

mticha_21
08-26-2002, 06:15 PM
yep they are the best weapons u can basically get....but theye are sum exceptions,there are sum better waepons equal to or greater than but these are the best ..

Shorezy
08-26-2002, 06:20 PM
Thanks a tonne man. The only weapon i've had that is better is the Umbra broadswrod. One more question for ya, where is this guy you buy the scrolls from? (any building name in praticular?) Thanks.

ScorpionX
08-26-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by halo_11
Ok, i've herd of an Ebony Shortsword, that is free, totally undefended, and easy to fine, BUT when i go to look for it (at the "Would-be Stronghold" in the Odai-Platau), I CAN NEVER FIND IT. I don't have the stronghold built (does it NEED to be there?). If any of you guys know that'd be great if you could help me out. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, you need your stronghold built and in there is an ebony shortsword along with some other valuable items. It is called the Rethan Manor and that is your stronghold for House Hlaalu.

mticha_21
08-26-2002, 06:39 PM
uhm yeah its in like the biggest tower in the town and its in a place called the threnas secret chambers or sumtin...

Shorezy
08-26-2002, 06:40 PM
Ok thanks again.