PDA

View Full Version : James Bond 007 : Nightfire

adzmullz1
08-26-2002, 06:55 PM
Does anyone else agree that this game looks awesome ? . It is apparently a vast improvement over Agent Under Fire , and the screen-shots look awesome . Why does November 15th have to be so far away? , WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????:mad:

bwn82k
08-26-2002, 07:50 PM
the only thing i HATED about agent under fire was the fact that only right handed people could play. they did not offer a controller setup to allow you to switch the two joysticks so that left handed players could aim with there left hand. Halo, the almighty, did have this and thats just one more reason HALO owns.

adzmullz1
08-26-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by bwn82k
the only thing i HATED about agent under fire was the fact that only right handed people could play. they did not offer a controller setup to allow you to switch the two joysticks so that left handed players could aim with there left hand. Halo, the almighty, did have this and thats just one more reason HALO owns.

Well , hopefully , this problem will be sorted out for Nightfire too .

y2kash_14
08-26-2002, 10:41 PM
the only thing bad about it is the release date Nov. 15. Also the scheduled release for Brute Force, THPS4, MGS Substance, Splinter Cell, and the Xbox Live Kit...........sorry Mr.Bond, you just can't compete with these guys http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

The Hitman
08-26-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
the only thing bad about it is the release date Nov. 15. Also the scheduled release for Brute Force, THPS4, MGS Substance, Splinter Cell, and the Xbox Live Kit...........sorry Mr.Bond, you just can't compete with these guys http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

EGM has Brute Force listed as coming out in September.

y2kash_14
08-26-2002, 10:52 PM
my bad, well there is still Metroid Prime to take its place

mrmp3
08-26-2002, 10:59 PM
Yeah Nightfire looks very awesome. I think OXM should've had that as their FPS demo this month instead of Timesplitters 2 again. But like y2kash said, THPS4, Splinter Cell, XBL kit?? Nigthfire will have to wait till christmas UNLESS the system link feature is included. Signing off...

Revit_X_man
08-26-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by mrmp3
Yeah Nightfire looks very awesome. I think OXM should've had that as their FPS demo this month instead of Timesplitters 2 again. But like y2kash said, THPS4, Splinter Cell, XBL kit?? Nigthfire will have to wait till christmas UNLESS the system link feature is included. Signing off...
Screw System Link, I want XBL support.....I can dream can't I?
System Link support = must buy

sinizuh
08-26-2002, 11:59 PM
I thought Agent under fire was awesome... it kept me playing... hope Nightfire is a good improvement.

Ulchie
08-27-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Revit_X_man

Screw System Link, I want XBL support.....I can dream can't I?
System Link support = must buy
wont happen but if they did have xbl support it would be pretty much gauranteed to have system link support
just like unreal.....u can have 16 players that u know with absolutely no lag whatsoever through system link....or you can have 16 players u have never met before online that are probably all better than ur friends :)