PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Magazine Question

WynnFire
11-07-2001, 02:47 AM
I know this has probably been asked many many times before, but I missed them so I am asking this now. I ordered the Xbox magazine online in early October or possibly late September. Should it be taking this long for them to deliver it to me?

Does anyone know if I can contact customer service and if so, how??? I have seen the magazine bare in book stores but isn't it supposed to come with a disc?? This is driving me crazy!! Ahhh!!!!! The wait is killing me.

Sort of like the wait of the Xbox. Normally around this time, the time seems to slow down slightly before November 3rd. Because that is my birthday. This year it seemed to go by pretty fast because I'm waiting for the Xbox. Right now as I type this, I have 2 other forums on other pages that I'm reading. Team Xbox and Xbox Active. I read all the posts from all the Xbox related Forums I can find. I think I'm a little too obsessed. I think I will go now.

scarecrow kfj
11-07-2001, 08:19 AM
If you dont get it by the 15 call them. They have a link on this site to get to there website there phone # is on there. I called them last week and they said we should have them by the 15th. I am still waiting to I am kind of peedoff that they are the stands and I am still waiting.

Tazilla
11-07-2001, 01:35 PM
I've already called them to make sure That they did get my subscription processed,.. and they also guaranteed me that I would receive my Mag by the Fifteenth.

?where'd I put my beer?

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 01:39 PM
They billed my credit card I subscribed with, so it beter be coming. However, I already bought the Nov. and Dec. copies off the shelf, so I think my first issue will be redundant.

Tazilla
11-07-2001, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by mojo__31
They billed my credit card I subscribed with, so it beter be coming. However, I already bought the Nov. and Dec. copies off the shelf, so I think my first issue will be redundant.

I am so fighting the urge to purchase Dec issue off of the shelf,...

scarecrow kfj
11-07-2001, 03:25 PM
yeah I almost baught it yesterday instead I baught the halo novel

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 03:36 PM
I will buy the novel if I can find it, haven't seen it anywhere yet. Will check in Software Etc. tonight I think.

l Maximus l
11-07-2001, 03:37 PM
Hey, Tazilla! I found your beer:
:D

http://www.laughshop.com/images/beer.gif

hehehe :D :D :D

Tazilla
11-07-2001, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Hey, Tazilla! I found your beer:
:D

http://www.laughshop.com/images/beer.gif

hehehe :D :D :D

Awesome pic man!!!!

Thanks,...

/me opens photoshop and begins to make a new avatar,..
Coming soon

fanofslipknotib
11-07-2001, 08:47 PM
I bought The Preview issue Yesturday just to hold me over until the December issue arrives on my door step. when I checked my subscription status, it says that my first issue will be the December Isuue, so I'm not sweating it too much. I just hope I dont always get my magazine after it's on News stands.

Tazilla
11-07-2001, 10:44 PM
yes getting after news stands get sucks,... I see it there, I want it,.. but I know I have one coming to my mail box,.. and I know as soon as I buy one, the mail man will be handing me the one I subscribed too,.. this literally sucks,.. I hope it changes by the next issue,...

my six pack runneth over

scarecrow kfj
11-08-2001, 08:50 AM
I got my novel at soft etc. I would say if you are getting halo it is a must have... It got me so pumped up to play. You get to know the chacters and see them grow up. You see all the bs the cov. does..... I cant find the preview issue

AlBoogy
11-08-2001, 09:10 AM
Just a heads up for you guys that want to buy it off newsstands,,,, I caved in and bought it off the newsstand even though i have a subscription. I called oxm and I told them that i wanted to start my subscription for the january issue. They said it was no problem. So if you cave in just call them and they will begin your subscription for next month.

fanofslipknotib
11-08-2001, 10:15 AM
Oh, thats pretty cool, unless they just didnt wanna argue with you and acted like they were starting your subscription one month later.......but probably not:)