PDA

View Full Version : enchant maxter trainer

ourdead
08-27-2002, 12:27 AM
i was looking to find the master trainer of enchanting, but all that i have found out is that he/she is in Indoryan or some town. needless to say, i don't know where this is, so if someone could just tell me where it is i would be most grateful:)

Jarvis
08-27-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by ourdead
i was looking to find the master trainer of enchanting, but all that i have found out is that he/she is in Indoryan or some town. needless to say, i don't know where this is, so if someone could just tell me where it is i would be most grateful:)

yeah, she's in the dunmer fortress, but she is hostile! she'll attack you, so go in there invisible or have calm humanoid spell at the ready. it's a pain in the ass (i killed her ass a long time ago in my pc game :()

-jarvis

ride
08-27-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by ourdead

Indoranyon, I belive is on the eastern shore south of vos, near all those islands (tel mora. tel fyr, etc..) but it is on the mainland.

Once you enter the fortress you cannot leave until the end, at the end there will be two people one will atack one will not, the one atacking is the master enchanter, I have found that if you get him in the water you can talk to him easier.

Shadow20002
08-27-2002, 12:00 PM
First, look on the map that come with the game. Locate Zainab Camp. The Indoryan is just east of Zainab Camp. When you get there, enter the door with some blue candles. His name is Qorwynn (Sp?), try to calm him first then charm him. Now you can train your enchant skill to the max.

ourdead
08-27-2002, 11:58 PM
thanks, this will really come in handy, i'm glad there are people here that actually know what they are talking about

Johny.
09-08-2002, 02:41 AM
ohh.... im sad... i already killed him!! I knew he/she was there, but i figured when they attacked me that it couldn't have been him! oh well...

halocombat4ever
09-08-2002, 04:57 AM
cormin (SP)
indoranian strong hold