PDA

View Full Version : Sega GT 2002 on chinese site.

nico [txb]
08-27-2002, 02:02 PM
http://cn.tech.yahoo.com/020724/88/164wn.html

Babelfish Translation

"Wednesday on July 24th 13:50 XBOX " SEGA GT 2002 " surface city date determination
SEGA (world fine) sub- company Wow Entertainment the development XBOX vehicle race plays " Sega GT 2002 ", will promote on September 12th, selling price 6800 Japanese Yen, but will sell Japan along with the game approach, SEGA also starts for this section vehicle race your writings to make the potential. SEGA will be able to get up from July 19th every Friday provides finely " SegacGt in the official website 2002 " lets play the family downloads, slowly will heat up for the game. Moreover this newest announcement many games picture, without doubt expressed " SegacGt 2002 " hopes achieved picture most outstanding vehicle race game business center of figure, attention has a look in picture each vehicle fine 3d model, as carefully as Lian Lun Tai ??, the front light also carefully described, in the vehicle pilot also described unambiguous. But the vehicles environment pastes the chart not only can periphery the real-time reflection the scene, carefully takes a look also can also reflect the enemy vehicle image. The game very good used the depth of field effect, also displayed the picture the extreme true feeling and the speed feeling, let the person have thinks the vehicles resembled runs out the picture the illusion.

Article origin: The populace play the family"

GokuX
08-27-2002, 02:20 PM
Damage. Damage. I see no mention of damage, or did I just accidentially skip over the line that says "play into wall runs car outside in."

Unreal
08-27-2002, 11:56 PM
All I know is this is my next game.