PDA

View Full Version : Ghostgate (spoilers)

lord vivec 1
08-27-2002, 03:57 PM
I was wandering if I need anybody in Ghostgate to do any of the quest except for the Imperial Legion quest of poetry or something? I killed everyone in there and got all the stuff out of there which netted me over 1 million in glass armour and weapons, with a little ebony weapons and ordinator armor. If I need people from there, I will just boot up my last save but if not, I will continue.

Jarvis
08-27-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by lord vivec 1
I was wandering if I need anybody in Ghostgate to do any of the quest except for the Imperial Legion quest of poetry or something? I killed everyone in there and got all the stuff out of there which netted me over 1 million in glass armour and weapons, with a little ebony weapons and ordinator armor. If I need people from there, I will just boot up my last save but if not, I will continue.

it's never a good idea to wipe out an entire place like that, you'll end up regretting it later in the game.

as for specifics, i can't remember too much stuff you'd have to go to ghostgate for. spear master trainer is there, and the ghost that gives you the emperor's coin. there are other ways of getting that armor if you need it too. all in all i'd say keep the people in there

-jarvis

Duke
08-28-2002, 10:31 AM
Hey Jarvis, what's up with that coin anyway? I searched around for awhile, but never came across it. The only quests I haven't completely finished are the Telvanni (none) Hlaalu (none) Imperial (most) and Temple (I have no idea where I'm at. Well, actually I guess that's a lot I haven't finished.

Just curious if it's a side quest and I'm missing something or if I'll run into it.

GamemasterD
08-28-2002, 11:16 AM
I only killed the guy who sold the glass stuff. And the Ordinator behind the level 100 door. I got out by simply using recall.

Jarvis
08-28-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Hey Jarvis, what's up with that coin anyway? I searched around for awhile, but never came across it. The only quests I haven't completely finished are the Telvanni (none) Hlaalu (none) Imperial (most) and Temple (I have no idea where I'm at. Well, actually I guess that's a lot I haven't finished.

Just curious if it's a side quest and I'm missing something or if I'll run into it.

i have a pic of my char using that spell on geocities, but i can't get on for some reason.

it is a spell that increases your luck for like 120 seconds or something.

the guy is somewhere inside ghost gate, i'm not sure where. i did a whole bunch of quests so i'm not really sure when he shows up. maybe do the temple stuff and check?

-jarvis

Dar
08-28-2002, 02:33 PM
There's also a guy in the Ghostgate Temple that gives you quests if you are in the temple. So don't bump him off if you wanna do the temple.

Duke
08-28-2002, 06:00 PM
Should have been clearer, I know how to get the coin, just not sure what it did. Didn't notice any change i luck, maybe I'll check it out again.

thanks.

vamp
08-30-2002, 08:47 AM
You messed up the bal molagmar guests, imperial legion. Temple and probably lots of others.